Hayden Panettiere

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maxwell sounds like a very suspicious bint, working with him to procure young women. Has she been questioned?

Reactions: 1
That photo of PA with his arm around 17 yo Virginia, and Ghislaine is in the background!

Jeffrey was probably getting threats left, right and centre to keep quiet so figured he’d end it , or some one was paid to do him in. Guards are on the pay role. The whole system is f*cked.

Reactions: 2
That photo of PA with his arm around 17 yo Virginia, and Ghislaine is in the background!

Jeffrey was probably getting threats left, right and centre to keep quiet so figured he’d end it , or some one was paid to do him in. Guards are on the pay role. The whole system is f*cked.
From my armchair detective chair I’d say he was taken out.

One less paedophile is always a good thing but it’s a shame he was offed to save the rest .

Rest in hell Epstein .

Reactions: 9
This 'suicide' is ridiculously suspicious and facisnating to watch the response. I saw a comment saying "this is the first thing the right and the left have come together on in years" and a reply "yeah because it implicates both Clinton and Trump." It's mad.

I hope he really is dead, obviously there are lots that think he has been whisked away from jail and is still alive - rumours for yrs that Epstein was CIA/blackmailer of the richest people on the planet...

Google 'Epstein and Trump 13 yr old victim' - Absolute utter bleeping scum - the both of them.

Shocking!! She really needs to get away from that guy..
I thought she’d of flown out to be with her daughter (likely in Poland or another border country) I’ve always felt sorry for her but ffs, she’s going to end up dead. Her poor daughter must be so worried about her dad. Let’s hope her dad is okay because that poor kid only has one stable parent.

I had no idea she was so young when Heroes started. I thought she was older because she already seemed pretty famous to me, being in Ice Princess, Bring It On, etc. But they all came out within a year of each other.

I didn't know about her past until I read this thread. So sad.

I used to like her songs when I was younger. Does anyone remember them? I liked My Hero is You, Your New Girlfriend and I Still Believe. I thought she was supposed to release an album in the 00s, but it never happened.

From what I’ve read on various sites and threads her early life trauma has led to her current life trauma. Weirdly comments similar to Millie Bobby Brown saying she was sexualised too young/at a young age etc.

The situation with her boyfriend is way more extreme. The love triangle/rectangle allegedly involves the boyfriend, the boyfriend’s brother and the boyfriend‘s father.

The girl has clearly got issues but she’s been taken advantage of and looks like she’s been abused all her life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
From what I’ve read on various sites and threads her early life trauma has led to her current life trauma. Weirdly comments similar to Millie Bobby Brown saying she was sexualised too young/at a young age etc.

The situation with her boyfriend is way more extreme. The love triangle/rectangle allegedly involves the boyfriend, the boyfriend’s brother and the boyfriend‘s father.

The girl has clearly got issues but she’s been taken advantage of and looks like she’s been abused all her life.
Oh my goodness where did you find that out about the family of the boyfriend. Dark

Reactions: 1