Hayden Panettiere

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this article in the dm today :

I then read a comment that said:

Sadly it seems she comes from an abu-sive home life. she is very messed up and had hoped she gotten it together when heard she was pregnant. It's a pretty sordid background she has which is tragic. Google, Robert Down ey Jr., Hayden, se x ring. Seemed like Down ey really tried anonymously to help her.

The gaps in some of the words is to avoid the auto filter that bans comments using trigger words.

Someone had replied with:

Wow .. I just googled that and went on a major rabbit hole trip. Whew!

This was all news to me, so I googled it. Found an interesting article.

One of the reasons I looked into this more is because I really like Robert Downey Jr. Seems I have more reasons to like him! I had no idea about Hayden's upbringing, it's truly tragic.

The list of nice people in Hollywood is good and hopefully true.

Is this whole thing common knowledge?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hey there - glad you created this topic, I was actually thinking about her as well. I had no idea that she had been abused and I have to do more research on this as I’m still not quite understanding what happened.

I do know that she suffered with postpartum depression after she had her daughter but thought it was very odd that her daughter lives with her father in Ukraine at the moment while she ‘settled’ in California and has a new boyfriend. It’s clear that she still has issues that she needs to work through; a clear minded mom would be settling where her daughter is located and not spend her time partying with her new bf instead. It’s all very odd to me and I truly hope that she gets better and gets more help because I feel incredibly sad for her young daughter - she needs her momma and it’s going to affect her forever that she barely had any contact with her. Sad all around.

Reactions: 9
I feel for her but I do wish she'd get away from the new bf. I read the US Weekly article where he was basically making statements on her behalf and it made me uncomfortable. Idk, it also claimed her family/friends dislike him for whatever reason. I feel like she needs to focus on herself and getting to a good place mentally.

I think I read about the whole allegedly sex ring thing before but not sure how true it is? Although its Hollywood so anything could happen.

I wonder if a lot of her issues stem from her own mother. She always seemed kind of like the typical 'stage mom' and I think she had to help her parents a bit financially during their divorce.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Do you have any more links?

This has peaked my interest somewhat.
I think the Jezebel link is the one I read. I know there used to be a post on Ohnotheydidnt which is a celeb gossip site, but it must've been either locked or deleted because people were speculating a lot about people in the comments. (Like who could be involved. Dan Schneider from Nick was one of the names mentioned and he recently 'parted ways' with Nick)

I feel so bad for Hayden with everything that has happened to her in the past and still struggling with post-partum it seems. I'm not a mother but I have seen what post-partum can do to mothers. I won't shame her for wanting to focus on her mental health and if she needs to distance herself from her daughter in order to achieve it then I wish her all the best. It's better she in a more stable state then transferring all of that unto her daughter.

I can't say that I care for the narrative that tabloids are placing all of the blame on Hayden as someone who ditched her daughter for this new guy. I think there is more to it than that. As for the new guy, definitely giving him the side-eye until otherwise. The whole releasing statements on her behalf reads as controlling imo.

Reactions: 6
Kid stars with awful parent/s in Hollywood are passed around pedalo rings. They can be passed between famous actors, directors, wealthy businessmen, arabs basically anyone who's part of their ring and pay etc. The kids have no say in it. They say it happened to Hayden, Linday Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes etc and they are treated appallingly. Really abused in every way possible. In return they get big roles as kids.

The guys are not immune either, many child male stars talk of the hollywood pedalo sex rings, but they are quickly silenced. Some never speak out about it, like allegedly Mac Culkin.

Apparently we'd be shocked if we knew of the every day famous names that take part in these heinous crimes and have for years.

It came close to being revealed in a blind about one of the ring leaders a few years ago. There were blinds everywhere about a family man A list actor who was the head of one of the sex rings, and I was hopeful it would come out. Suddenly it was all silenced and swept under the rug. Drives me mad. How anyone can sleep at night knowing this goes on, and the perversion of these men, is beyond me.

Nickelodeon shows and Disney shows are apparently some of the biggest offenders. They prey on kids who's parents will do anything for money and fame.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kid stars with awful parent/s in Hollywood are passed around pedalo rings. They can be passed between famous actors, directors, wealthy businessmen, arabs basically anyone who's part of their ring and pay etc. The kids have no say in it. They say it happened to Hayden, Linday Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes etc and they are treated appallingly. Really abused in every way possible. In return they get big roles as kids.

The guys are not immune either, many child male stars talk of the hollywood pedalo sex rings, but they are quickly silenced. Some never speak out about it, like allegedly Mac Culkin.

Apparently we'd be shocked if we knew of the every day famous names that take part in these heinous crimes and have for years.

It came close to being revealed in a blind about one of the ring leaders a few years ago. There were blinds everywhere about a family man A list actor who was the head of one of the sex rings, and I was hopeful it would come out. Suddenly it was all silenced and swept under the rug. Drives me mad. How anyone can sleep at night knowing this goes on, and the perversion of these men, is beyond me.

Nickelodeon shows and Disney shows are apparently some of the biggest offenders. They prey on kids who's parents will do anything for money and fame.
Oh wow, Bella Thorne doesn't surprise me actually. I'm sure she opened up about experiencing sexual abuse until she was 14. She didn't say who it was but she also started to cut her mum off quite young, and her mum claimed she didn't know.

Reactions: 2
Done some digging and found some very juicy info.
Apparently she likes abusive boyfriends and wants them to hit her - a weird kink going back to her childhood.
She was with Klitchko (or whatever hes called) the heavyweight who’s like 6ft 6 and she’s 5ft.

Google Sanela Diana Jenkins and room 23.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I went down this rabbit hole and it’s dark indeed 😳.

I knew Hollywood was a nasty place to be but I had no inkling that children were abused like this , I suppose that makes me very naive .

It might explain Britney’s mental state if she was treated so appallingly, I’m referring to Happy Halloween’s post .

I went down this rabbit hole and it’s dark indeed 😳.

I knew Hollywood was a nasty place to be but I had no inkling that children were abused like this , I suppose that makes me very naive .

It might explain Britney’s mental state if she was treated so appallingly, I’m referring to Happy Halloween’s post .
Its all coming out the woodwork now, with Epstein etc...

I read something today, about isaackappy search for that on insta.
Its about tom hanks being one of them too!
Seems likes all hollywood is sick!

Internet raising its eyebrow about it being suicide.