Have you ever won any money/competition?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who won 80k on a scratchcard.

I won £100 on bingo and that is it :( but still better than nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My Dad does an accumulator every year on the horses at cheltenham and his biggest win was three and half grand a few years ago. I've never won anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t do the lottery I’ve won a few small things through Facebook page competitions, won entry into a half marathon and a personalised flask thing.
A colleague entered a competition on fb to win a Ferrari and won! They still occasionally post pictures of them
standing with the car but they sold it and had a tidy amount of money iirc over 100k for it

• Wow
I won the Irish lottery once, was just the 3 numbers on the 6 balls I do an because I put £5 on my numbers then I got £3.500 for it, I also got 5 numbers on the national lottery an for sure thought I was going be into huge money 😅 bit of a dissapointment when it turned out to be £1.700

I've won little competitions as well, did a adult colouring an got 3rd so got £20 gift voucher, plus I won tickets to the harry potter studios for my pumpkin carving which I was over the moon with, was just at the studios on Wednesday there with my freebie tickets 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Won a Stuart little goodie pack (when movie came out) in a competition in the local paper as a child

Won a fb competition for a spa day about 5 years ago.

Feel I must be due something for a big win! My SIL and a family friend have both won radio comps and got £40k and £50k

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Won a Stuart little goodie pack (when movie came out) in a competition in the local paper as a child

Won a fb competition for a spa day about 5 years ago.

Feel I must be due something for a big win! My SIL and a family friend have both won radio comps and got £40k and £50k
What radio station are they listening to? 😂

• Haha
What radio station are they listening to? 😂
Magic/other stations in that network- cash register etc. oh and my SIL who won the 40k just won a brand new campervan tonight, you know it has been a looooong 11 months since she won the 40k she was due another win 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Won £600 at the bingo about 6 months ago, was with my sister so we split it :)

Nothing massive but I’ve won gig tickets, £100 at bingo and a free takeaway from an Instagram comp!

The most I’ve ever won was an all expenses paid overnight stay in London and £3000 to spend in Harvey Nichols. Won it by trying a new alcohol brand when I was clubbing and gave them my email to enter the competition!

My parents won £5000 on a scratch card last year

Reactions: 5
I won : a Monopoly set when I was 10 (best essay prize!)
1,000 quid in a draw a few years back
A beauty contest - a bottle of champagne (😄) ( in Spain, when I was 19)

I'm still hoping for a big lottery win 😄

• Heart