Have you ever known someone who went missing or was murdered?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know anybody personally but I used to work with a girl who's older sister had two children under 5, and was pregnant with another. She drowned her own children then killed herself :( Such a tragedy!
Was that Fiona Anderson? Remember seeing that in paper abs haunted me x

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Although not my area, I still think about Andrew Gosden the teenager that went missing. I just don't understand how people can just vanish?
Also- a lady many years ago in a small town by me left a message on her shop window saying she would be back in 5 mins, and never returned

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A woman close to me was murdered by her boyfriend just last week. She said she wanted to split up with him and he got angry, there was talk of him “using her body like a trampoline”, she died with severe brain injuries totally black and blue, it spread around the community like wildfire and there were pictures of the poor woman all over Facebook. So tough. :(
So sorry Apple, hope you have people supporting you xx

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Although not my area, I still think about Andrew Gosden the teenager that went missing. I just don't understand how people can just vanish?
Also- a lady many years ago in a small town by me left a message on her shop window saying she would be back in 5 mins, and never returned
Was that Trevaline Evans?

Reactions: 3
I have a missing family member (and has been since 1981) & one of my friends was murdered 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That's awful. Have you ever had any leads on your missing relative?
There been many different tales, basically my aunt went out one morning to get an apple and disappeared this was in India as she was on a trip with her friend. There is many articles online, Alison MacDonald missing India. Although deep down we feel she is no longer with us we still hold on to a tiny bit of hope

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There been many different tales, basically my aunt went out one morning to get an apple and disappeared this was in India as she was on a trip with her friend. There is many articles online, Alison MacDonald missing India. Although deep down we feel she is no longer with us we still hold on to a tiny bit of hope
Oh love, I'm so sorry. The not knowing must be torture. Sending you and your family lots of love. Must be awful at this time of year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Remember it well . Used to attend wee free in Edinburgh x

• Heart
how heartbreaking, I can’t imagine how difficult it is to live without closure x

Reactions: 1
Only a few years ago a boy (in his 20's) was stabbed to death by his sisters ex.. think they were together at the time. I think he'd been treating her poorly and her brother wanted to speak to the ex about it, they were friends, things became violent and he was murdered, sadly. I drink in the locals where his family do, so sad. His sister has since done a lot about knife crime in the city.
The street it happened on is only 5 mins away from where I work too.

I also a student in my area went missing after a night out last year, it made the national news. Everyone was searching for her. She was found seven weeks later, they found the guy who did it. He was due to stand trial this year but was delayed to Jan 2021 because of COVID. There's a bench for her down one of the streets in the City, it made me so sad whenever I went by it

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It happened before I was born but my great uncle lost his wife to cancer. He was heart broken but met somebody else later on. She then took his money and left him, he had a break down. He shot and killed her before getting into a police chase and killing himself on the beach.
A real sad story because he was like a second father to my mum but just sad all around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My mother lives just near Madeline McCann's parents and sees Kate around from time to time.

My father was one of the jurors on the case of a man who carried out three very brutal murders over forty-eight hours.
My friends wife works or worked with Gerry McCann and she says he's an absolute hole and a slime ball (her words not mine)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Only a few years ago a boy (in his 20's) was stabbed to death by his sisters ex.. think they were together at the time. I think he'd been treating her poorly and her brother wanted to speak to the ex about it, they were friends, things became violent and he was murdered, sadly. I drink in the locals where his family do, so sad. His sister has since done a lot about knife crime in the city.
The street it happened on is only 5 mins away from where I work too.

I also a student in my area went missing after a night out last year, it made the national news. Everyone was searching for her. She was found seven weeks later, they found the guy who did it. He was due to stand trial this year but was delayed to Jan 2021 because of COVID. There's a bench for her down one of the streets in the City, it made me so sad whenever I went by it
Libby squires? I remember this, awful. Poor poor girl x

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know him personally but I remember once someone from my secondary school being stabbed and we heard that he tried to run away even while bleeding and I remember feeling so sad and upset. I sometimes go past where he was killed and he comes to my mind

• Sad