Have you ever known someone who went missing or was murdered?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked with a man who was killed in 2008, he intervened between others fighting on a night out and was punched and killed. He was the kindest, loveliest man and still makes me sad when I think about it.

The man who did it got sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter which was reduced to 4 when appealed. Nothing when you think about what he took from his family and friends 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I worked with a man who was killed in 2008, he intervened between others fighting on a night out and was punched and killed. He was the kindest, loveliest man and still makes me sad when I think about it.

The man who did it got sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter which was reduced to 4 when appealed. Nothing when you think about what he took from his family and friends 😢
I came to basically write exactly what you have! Wonder if it's the same guy. Also someone I worked with and he lived round the corner from me & tried to stop a fight 😥

From 2007-2012 I was really close to this friend I met I online
Although we never met we video called so I know she was real.

I received a message from her friend I'n the october of 2012 to say she had been murdered by someone obsessed with her. I was offered to go to her funeral but she lived the other end of the country to me and I was only a teenager. There has been no news reports, there was nothing on the radio at the time, theres no online obituaries and I've contacted her friends to ask for her resting place so that I can go visit to get closure yet they didn't get back to me and their accounts are now deactivated. If it wasnt for video calling and speaking to her on the phone I would believe I had been catfished
.The only explanation I can thi nk of is that she has had to change her identity for security. I wish I knew the truth? I miss who I used to know.
Maybe not a catfish because as you said, you seen her and spoke to her.. but maybe she just wasn't who she said she was? And that was a get out?

Reactions: 6
Maybe not a catfish because as you said, you seen her and spoke to her.. but maybe she just wasn't who she said she was? And that was a get out?
yeh this is what I thought... that thing about her dying and a friend contacting you is pretty standard for these situations where someone is lying... why would a friend think to contact someone they or there friend havenever met in person like this

Reactions: 8
An ex girlfriend of one of my 2nd cousins died in her flat and wasn’t found for 3 years. There’s a documentary about it and it’s just a really sad story because she’d sort of lost touch with everyone and no one realised that she’d died.

Was her name Joyce Carol Vincent?

Reactions: 1
My dads neighbour was murdered by his step son he strangled him and set the flat on fire killing him.He was a lovely man always checked up to see if I was ok and if I needed anything.i couldn't believe it when I found out Christmas eve it happened.
His step son had hung around with me and my friend when we were teenagers,I got funny vibes from him when we once went to his mums house so told my friend I wasn't hanging around with him again,years later I heard he had done this.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes that was her
Oh my goodness. That documentary literally kept me up at night. Do you know if there was anything about her life that wasn't featured in the doc? I feel like they left loads out. I read somewhere she had two sisters that lived close by. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

This happened locally to where I grew up and family still live there. A family member served him in a shop near by pretty much daily. I don’t think they ever recovered all of her body ☹

• Sad
Oh my goodness. That documentary literally kept me up at night. Do you know if there was anything about her life that wasn't featured in the doc? I feel like they left loads out. I read somewhere she had two sisters that lived close by. So sad.
I don’t actually know...the family member that went out with her isn’t someone I see often or am particularly close to and I wouldn’t really want to ask him because she was definitely the absolute love of his life. She definitely did had sisters though. I think that’s the worst thing about it - by all accounts she was very well liked and had lots of people that cared for her but wasn’t found for years! I find that part so sad and scary tbh!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can someone please start a Jenna Jameson thread who is up there with Katie Price for having the most psychotic fans ever. Please can someone tell me how you fan lose custody and never see your two children for over 6 years, not pay child support and yet be lauded in the media for weight loss and get told every day by lunatic fans that she is a wonderful mother to her daughter who she neglects and who needs help and support. Sorry for the rant. It just annoys me how some celebrities get away with murder

Can someone please start a Jenna Jameson thread who is up there with Katie Price for having the most psychotic fans ever. Please can someone tell me how you fan lose custody and never see your two children for over 6 years, not pay child support and yet be lauded in the media for weight loss and get told every day by lunatic fans that she is a wonderful mother to her daughter who she neglects and who needs help and support. Sorry for the rant. It just annoys me how some celebrities get away with murder
I think you posted in the wrong thread

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of my mums friends husband suddenly went missing, he always had mental health issues and was struggling at the time, he disappeared for about 5 days before the police found him in Loughborough which is over an hour away from where we live. The police found him and he said he didn’t want to be found. All the police could do was inform his wife and family he has been found safe, understanding they were going out of their mind and wanted to know why he went missing. He eventually came back after a week or so, just said he had to get away, slept rough for the week.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think sometimes when people are so low they need to break away for a while, to reconnect with themselves. Hope they are ok

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My brother is friends with a girl who’s sister went missing many years ago here in NI from a party at a caravan park. she’s never been found but I think it’s believed that she was killed by a paramilitary over drugs though that’s speculation not truth. Beautiful girl too from the pics I’ve seen and only in her 20’s.

• Sad
  • Wow
My brother is friends with a girl who’s sister went missing many years ago here in NI from a party at a caravan park. she’s never been found but I think it’s believed that she was killed by a paramilitary over drugs though that’s speculation not truth. Beautiful girl too from the pics I’ve seen and only in her 20’s.
So sad. Lisa's dad was my driving instructor. I doubt she will ever be found now.

• Sad