Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AspiringItGirl

It’s pretty clear she’s reading here and posting golden child first and foremost to annoy. That or management have told her how much engagement increases when Etta is posted before the boys.

Reactions: 2

Summerrose20

How has she got away with taking them out so much? Does the same rules still apply to kids in private schools about how much time they can have off without being fined?

HM92

Mallory asking for “aesthetic ball pits” and saying she didn’t want to get one because the balls go everywhere.
I like to keep my house clean and tidy as best I can but not at the detriment to my children’s childhoods! They’ll be little for such a small amount of time, surely you would prefer them to be happy and have fun? What does it matter if a few of the balls go outside of the pit, or if it’s bright fun colours that your child likes rather than aesthetic beige?!?!

HM92

So unhelpful sharing gymshark clothes but not telling you the actual name of the styles! Surely it’s kind of the bare minimum information needed?!

rhobh17

VIP Member
I mentioned it before in a different reel where she literally pushes the boys out of the way to get in front of them for the camera. Her kids go to quite an academic school in Solihull where there are plenty of professionals and football parents who don’t feel entitled to just take their kids out of school for weeks on end. They go in holidays or with just one parent. Everyone has important jobs, what makes her so special. Her husband doesn’t even have a club does he?
Same school as Lillie’s kids, and Jen effortlesschic?

Reactions: 1

fitzyfoxy

I can’t watch the Mallory outfit reels 😩🫣 - if you are gonna do it, steam the lines out of the clothes. She needs to re-market herself, she’s not a fashion person

The private schools here don’t fine if you take the kids out for holidays but I don’t know anyone who does as the holidays are so long. Don’t know why Hattie needs to take them out for 2 separate holidays at the moment. Korey hasn’t announced he has a new club yet and ours finish on 5th July so she probably could’ve waited.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Photos of her in the yellow dress the second photo or last photo would have been lovely as her first one but no obviously it has to be her and Etta