Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spider12

VIP Member
Years ago I remember when influencers were not such a big thing, I used to follow Naomi genes and Hattie would comment ‘oh pleeeeeease Naomi tell me where did you get that dress from’ under Naomi’s pictures, but she was just taking the piss out of people that were asking Naomi where things were from. I remember thinking what a snooty bitch. Now her life revolves around telling people where things are from (to make her money).

Reactions: 16

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Fuck off Hattie lecturing people to ‘be kind!’

When influencers say ‘Be kind!’, What they mean is actually ‘Arse lick me’
---
Also, can’t believe they’re on holiday yet again

Reactions: 12

Astonishing

VIP Member
I think I’ve said before but I went to school with them both and I honestly can’t believe that Hattie never grew out of being up her own arse

Reactions: 11
She must be getting a discount the amount she’s tagging the Villa company. Also they’ve named a villa after Etta, give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Halliestar

VIP Member
Looked online but can’t find anything? Suurrrrrre, you’re just looking for a freebie Hattie. I’m sure one of your friends could recommend one or their friends could. What about Korey? I’m sure he’ll know someone. Fed up with these people always on the beg when they can afford it. Guaranteed she’ll be putting PR stay in the hidden corner (what ever it is they put) once she’s there
---
No one likes a beg Hattie

Reactions: 10

37BBL

VIP Member
Private schools are exempt from the fines for holidays, it just applies to state/maintained schools.

I can't believe how many holidays this family go on. I really dislike her, she seems so smug and massively favours her daughter. I wonder if her husband will sign to another team.

Reactions: 9

Halliestar

VIP Member
I missed the comments but seen the photo she’s now uploaded mentioning it. I thought it might have been about golden child and how obvious it is 🥲
---
You can tell in a few reels where she’s annoyed with the boys though as they’re not standing there like she wants them to
---
Also she’s full of shit she doesn’t look like she’s going to trip at all 😂 (her explanation on her story)

Reactions: 7

fifi56789

I mentioned it before in a different reel where she literally pushes the boys out of the way to get in front of them for the camera. Her kids go to quite an academic school in Solihull where there are plenty of professionals and football parents who don’t feel entitled to just take their kids out of school for weeks on end. They go in holidays or with just one parent. Everyone has important jobs, what makes her so special. Her husband doesn’t even have a club does he?

Reactions: 6
Think she’s deleted the reel now. I saw the comments as well and she replied saying she wasn’t pushing his arm away. Must’ve hit a nerve as she never responds to any comments on her posts usually.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Years ago I remember when influencers were not such a big thing, I used to follow Naomi genes and Hattie would comment ‘oh pleeeeeease Naomi tell me where did you get that dress from’ under Naomi’s pictures, but she was just taking the piss out of people that were asking Naomi where things were from. I remember thinking what a snooty bitch. Now her life revolves around telling people where things are from (to make her money).
Omg I remember this! And Hattie would only ever reply to other ‘influencers’ in her comments which I think she still only does 🙄

Bohooo

Who needs school when you are signed to a football academy 🤔 .... we can wait for the fall out when it goes pear shaped and they have nothing to fall back on 😬