Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Think she’s deleted the reel now. I saw the comments as well and she replied saying she wasn’t pushing his arm away. Must’ve hit a nerve as she never responds to any comments on her posts usually.

Reactions: 6

Halliestar

VIP Member
Years ago I remember when influencers were not such a big thing, I used to follow Naomi genes and Hattie would comment ‘oh pleeeeeease Naomi tell me where did you get that dress from’ under Naomi’s pictures, but she was just taking the piss out of people that were asking Naomi where things were from. I remember thinking what a snooty bitch. Now her life revolves around telling people where things are from (to make her money).
Omg I remember this! And Hattie would only ever reply to other ‘influencers’ in her comments which I think she still only does 🙄

Bohooo

Who needs school when you are signed to a football academy 🤔 .... we can wait for the fall out when it goes pear shaped and they have nothing to fall back on 😬

labdheh

I missed the comments but seen the photo she’s now uploaded mentioning it. I thought it might have been about golden child and how obvious it is 🥲
---
You can tell in a few reels where she’s annoyed with the boys though as they’re not standing there like she wants them to
---
Also she’s full of shit she doesn’t look like she’s going to trip at all 😂 (her explanation on her story)
Yeah if anything she’s falling over her own feet not because the child is pulling her. She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 5

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Years ago I remember when influencers were not such a big thing, I used to follow Naomi genes and Hattie would comment ‘oh pleeeeeease Naomi tell me where did you get that dress from’ under Naomi’s pictures, but she was just taking the piss out of people that were asking Naomi where things were from. I remember thinking what a snooty bitch. Now her life revolves around telling people where things are from (to make her money).
Back in the early days she and Mallory did an Instagram Live one day answering followers’ questions about their make up and clothes etc and whilst Mallory was nice, Hattie was horrible; so rude and dismissive and acted like she didn’t want to interact with peasants.

owen2110

She must be getting a discount the amount she’s tagging the Villa company. Also they’ve named a villa after Etta, give me strength.
Was just coming to post this. Well it would be named after their favourite child wouldnt it 🙄🙄

fifi56789

They’re not surely still on holiday - this will be the kids 4th week off school, there’s only 1 1/2 left after this one Omg

Reactions: 4

labdheh

This reel made me so sad for her son. Pushing his hand off her, what a horrible woman. He clearly loves her and she acts like this. And I’m not the only one annoyed by it judging from this comment.

Attachments

lurker1823

VIP Member
The last time she posted the boys/her and the boys as the first on her photo dumps was in March, since then Etta has made it to the first photo on 20 posts and that’s not even including all the others that are within the photo dumps 🤯 the favouritism is off the scale

• Wow

fitzyfoxy

Why does it make me cringe when Mallory tries to model something. The brown 2 piece looks like pyjamas 🫣

Bohooo

Is anyone able to create a Lillie Lexie thread? Since she's had a baby girl she's the same as Hattie

Reactions: 3

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
The boys are going through their teeth like a smashed piano era. They arent as aesthetically pleasing as her little money maker.

• Haha

Lilro182

Latest stories gushing over Etta and a half arsed follow up about the boys combined. So sad 😔🙄

fifi56789

No - they are both at a prep school down the road - not as academic (no entrance exam) but each are good schools x

Reactions: 2

Summerrose20

Oh yep just seen it. About to trip/fall. Whatever! Even if you were remove his arm and just give him another cuddle not dismiss him. He looked up at her like 🥺 poor kid

Reactions: 2