Hattie and Mallory Bourn #4 Hattie, Mallory and Etta. The other kids they forgetta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel embarrassed on behalf of the Villa company at their unashamed arse licking of Hattie

Reactions: 9
They’re not surely still on holiday - this will be the kids 4th week off school, there’s only 1 1/2 left after this one Omg

Reactions: 4
Who needs school when you are signed to a football academy 🤔 .... we can wait for the fall out when it goes pear shaped and they have nothing to fall back on 😬

Reactions: 6
Photos of her in the yellow dress the second photo or last photo would have been lovely as her first one but no obviously it has to be her and Etta

Reactions: 1
I think I’ve said before but I went to school with them both and I honestly can’t believe that Hattie never grew out of being up her own arse

Reactions: 11
So unhelpful sharing gymshark clothes but not telling you the actual name of the styles! Surely it’s kind of the bare minimum information needed?!

Reactions: 2
So unhelpful sharing gymshark clothes but not telling you the actual name of the styles! Surely it’s kind of the bare minimum information needed?!
Leave the poor girl alone, she’s due her period. Not like it’s her job or anything 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t watch the Mallory outfit reels 😩🫣 - if you are gonna do it, steam the lines out of the clothes. She needs to re-market herself, she’s not a fashion person

Reactions: 1
Looked online but can’t find anything? Suurrrrrre, you’re just looking for a freebie Hattie. I’m sure one of your friends could recommend one or their friends could. What about Korey? I’m sure he’ll know someone. Fed up with these people always on the beg when they can afford it. Guaranteed she’ll be putting PR stay in the hidden corner (what ever it is they put) once she’s there
---
No one likes a beg Hattie

Reactions: 10