Hattie and Mallory Bourn #4 Hattie, Mallory and Etta. The other kids they forgetta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago I remember when influencers were not such a big thing, I used to follow Naomi genes and Hattie would comment ‘oh pleeeeeease Naomi tell me where did you get that dress from’ under Naomi’s pictures, but she was just taking the piss out of people that were asking Naomi where things were from. I remember thinking what a snooty witch. Now her life revolves around telling people where things are from (to make her money).

Reactions: 16
Years ago I remember when influencers were not such a big thing, I used to follow Naomi genes and Hattie would comment ‘oh pleeeeeease Naomi tell me where did you get that dress from’ under Naomi’s pictures, but she was just taking the piss out of people that were asking Naomi where things were from. I remember thinking what a snooty witch. Now her life revolves around telling people where things are from (to make her money).
Back in the early days she and Mallory did an Instagram Live one day answering followers’ questions about their make up and clothes etc and whilst Mallory was nice, Hattie was horrible; so rude and dismissive and acted like she didn’t want to interact with peasants.

Reactions: 5
Omg I remember this! And Hattie would only ever reply to other ‘influencers’ in her comments which I think she still only does 🙄

Reactions: 6
I mentioned it before in a different reel where she literally pushes the boys out of the way to get in front of them for the camera. Her kids go to quite an academic school in Solihull where there are plenty of professionals and football parents who don’t feel entitled to just take their kids out of school for weeks on end. They go in holidays or with just one parent. Everyone has important jobs, what makes her so special. Her husband doesn’t even have a club does he?

Reactions: 6
Latest stories gushing over Etta and a half arsed follow up about the boys combined. So sad 😔🙄

Reactions: 3
I mentioned it before in a different reel where she literally pushes the boys out of the way to get in front of them for the camera. Her kids go to quite an academic school in Solihull where there are plenty of professionals and football parents who don’t feel entitled to just take their kids out of school for weeks on end. They go in holidays or with just one parent. Everyone has important jobs, what makes her so special. Her husband doesn’t even have a club does he?
Same school as Lillie’s kids, and Jen effortlesschic?

Reactions: 1
No - they are both at a prep school down the road - not as academic (no entrance exam) but each are good schools x

Reactions: 2
How has she got away with taking them out so much? Does the same rules still apply to kids in private schools about how much time they can have off without being fined?

Is anyone able to create a Lillie Lexie thread? Since she's had a baby girl she's the same as Hattie

Reactions: 3
The private schools here don’t fine if you take the kids out for holidays but I don’t know anyone who does as the holidays are so long. Don’t know why Hattie needs to take them out for 2 separate holidays at the moment. Korey hasn’t announced he has a new club yet and ours finish on 5th July so she probably could’ve waited.

Reactions: 1
It’s pretty clear she’s reading here and posting golden child first and foremost to annoy. That or management have told her how much engagement increases when Etta is posted before the boys.

Private schools are exempt from the fines for holidays, it just applies to state/maintained schools.

I can't believe how many holidays this family go on. I really dislike her, she seems so smug and massively favours her daughter. I wonder if her husband will sign to another team.

Reactions: 9
She must be getting a discount the amount she’s tagging the Villa company. Also they’ve named a villa after Etta, give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She must be getting a discount the amount she’s tagging the Villa company. Also they’ve named a villa after Etta, give me strength.
Was just coming to post this. Well it would be named after their favourite child wouldnt it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5