Hattie and Mallory Bourn #4 Hattie, Mallory and Etta. The other kids they forgetta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time she posted the boys/her and the boys as the first on her photo dumps was in March, since then Etta has made it to the first photo on 20 posts and that’s not even including all the others that are within the photo dumps 🤯 the favouritism is off the scale

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The boys are going through their teeth like a smashed piano era. They arent as aesthetically pleasing as her little money maker.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mallory asking for “aesthetic ball pits” and saying she didn’t want to get one because the balls go everywhere.
I like to keep my house clean and tidy as best I can but not at the detriment to my children’s childhoods! They’ll be little for such a small amount of time, surely you would prefer them to be happy and have fun? What does it matter if a few of the balls go outside of the pit, or if it’s bright fun colours that your child likes rather than aesthetic beige?!?!

Reactions: 2
Why does it make me cringe when Mallory tries to model something. The brown 2 piece looks like pyjamas 🫣

Why does it make me cringe when Mallory tries to model something. The brown 2 piece looks like pyjamas 🫣
I thought exactly the same about that brown outfit! And in the green dress it looks like she’s about to have a tit 😅

• Haha

This reel made me so sad for her son. Pushing his hand off her, what a horrible woman. He clearly loves her and she acts like this. And I’m not the only one annoyed by it judging from this comment.

Attachments

Think she’s deleted the reel now. I saw the comments as well and she replied saying she wasn’t pushing his arm away. Must’ve hit a nerve as she never responds to any comments on her posts usually.

Reactions: 6
I missed the comments but seen the photo she’s now uploaded mentioning it. I thought it might have been about golden child and how obvious it is 🥲
---
You can tell in a few reels where she’s annoyed with the boys though as they’re not standing there like she wants them to
---
Also she’s full of tit she doesn’t look like she’s going to trip at all 😂 (her explanation on her story)

Reactions: 7
Oh yep just seen it. About to trip/fall. Whatever! Even if you were remove his arm and just give him another cuddle not dismiss him. He looked up at her like 🥺 poor kid

I missed the comments but seen the photo she’s now uploaded mentioning it. I thought it might have been about golden child and how obvious it is 🥲
---
You can tell in a few reels where she’s annoyed with the boys though as they’re not standing there like she wants them to
---
Also she’s full of tit she doesn’t look like she’s going to trip at all 😂 (her explanation on her story)
Yeah if anything she’s falling over her own feet not because the child is pulling her. She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 5
duck off Hattie lecturing people to ‘be kind!’

When influencers say ‘Be kind!’, What they mean is actually ‘Arse lick me’
---
Also, can’t believe they’re on holiday yet again

Reactions: 12