Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The half naked pictures he posts actually make me feel uncomfortable. Shes like a child.playing at being an adult and not very well either. Loves off the bank of mum and dad and trying to cash his granny im for freebies.... hes a pillock.
Oh for sure he thinks he's hot stuff. I wouldn't give the scrawny ferret faced git a second glance I prefer a real man, preferably one that can cook and he doesn't fit any of that criteria 😄

Reactions: 5

I honestly want to slap him tonight. Also I have to laugh at “feeling bleeping fabulous”. Okay then!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I honestly want to slap him tonight. Also I have to laugh at “feeling bleeping fabulous”. Okay then!
When you feel the need to tell people thaf you don't even know that you feel fabulous then it is usually because you don't, it is called putting on a front. I'm sure most people remember Jack Towers post about feeling better than he'd ever felt in his life, only to claim he actually considered committing suicide last week. Seriously you silly little boys, grow the duck up.

PMSL at the 28inch skinnies and xs shirt, we all know you aren't much of a man without you giving out your clothes size as proof 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you feel the need to tell people thaf you don't even know that you feel fabulous then it is usually because you don't, it is called putting on a front. I'm sure most people remember Jack Towers post about feeling better than he'd ever felt in his life, only to claim he actually considered committing suicide last week. Seriously you silly little boys, grow the duck up.

PMSL at the 28inch skinnies and xs shirt, we all know you aren't much of a man without you giving out your clothes size as proof 😂

His willy must be tiny or he’s doing some serious tucking if he’s fitting into 28inch skinny 😂😂 his poor balls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He sounds like a wonderful employee :oops:
It just shows how bleeping childish he is when he makes comments like this, it's pathetic and if I was his boss hed be long gone but then again he does only work about 5 minutes a week.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed him last week and have just realised he has blocked me 🤣🤣 how pathetic are these Instagrammers 😂

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed him last week and have just realised he has blocked me 🤣🤣 how pathetic are these Instagrammers 😂
he really is a douche... I politely asked him, about 400 times mind, to show his slimming world record and his certificates to back up his fabled 8 stone weight loss. I was ignored every time...

If you've lost 8 stone, you'd be proud as punch and have your awards on display at home and most certainly on an instagram page you use to claim you actually go to slimming world....I have mine on my fridge and I see them every time I get cravings to be a fatty again...

Reactions: 15
Yep turning up after an hours sleep and no doubt driving into work after he’s had a skinful!
Alongside the serial weightloss bullshit this twit spurts he’s also a frequent drink driver 🤬 Loves posting pics of him still drunk after a skinful the night before whilst working 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Alongside the serial weightloss bullshit this twit spurts he’s also a frequent drink driver 🤬 Loves posting pics of him still drunk after a skinful the night before whilst working 🤬
he is scum.

just saw this reply on his latest post... inspirational how? I'm doing slimming world and I'm struggling at the moment, but the last place I'd ever dare dream of turning for inspiration is in this cunts direction.

let's look at the facts we have to hand..

1.no photos of him the size he would be in those jeans he holds up in the picture I've attached.

2. His old instagram profile that shows 2 photos 11 months apart that claim a 5 stone loss that I have also attached...

3. no photos of his slimming world certificates or his slimming world record book.

You have to come to the conclusion that he has saw the whole slimming world thing as a way to get him a bit of fame online and make a bit of money along the way...I don't believe for a second he actually attends a group... he could shut everyone up by posting his certificates, but at this stage I don't think i would believe it because they are readily available to buy on ebay...

I mean I won man of the year in my group, I was so proud, and I look like an absolute bellend in the picture, but I can prove it with the last picture.

pickard, if you read this, you're a little dicksplash and we all hate you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you've lost 8 stone, you'd be proud as punch and have your awards on display at home and most certainly on an instagram page you use to claim you actually go to slimming world....I have mine on my fridge and I see them every time I get cravings to be a fatty again...
Mine will have pride of place on my cupboard door.

Reactions: 4
If he lost another three stone after the size he was claiming he’d lost five stone they’d have stopped him from returning to group because he’d be massively underweight 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.