Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is the remotely SW View attachment 23846
It’s not , he’s making a mockery out of it and people who are new to it follow him
And think oh I’ll eat the same .... don’t get me wrong you can have fakaways on SW there’s a book about them , but it’s just like in real life people don’t eat ‘takeaways’ everyday , they have in once a week or once in a while as a treat , he’s using the whole ,’fakeaway’ to the extreme to the point where his page should be called slimming world fakeaways because that’s all he eats , his ‘fakeaways ‘ they arnt working tho because he still pigs out on real takeaways always having McDonald’s but still losing , no way on earth will he loose weight eating McDonald’s I’ve also noticed he dusnt show himself at group or have the certificates for being a lifetime member or for losing 8 stone as he said he has , I noticed before someone commented about’ don’t you get asked all the time how you can eat all that and still loose ‘ his reply was I don’t care what anyone else thinks it’s worked for me ????

Reactions: 8
It’s not , he’s making a mockery out of it and people who are new to it follow him
And think oh I’ll eat the same .... don’t get me wrong you can have fakaways on SW there’s a book about them , but it’s just like in real life people don’t eat ‘takeaways’ everyday , they have in once a week or once in a while as a treat , he’s using the whole ,’fakeaway’ to the extreme to the point where his page should be called slimming world fakeaways because that’s all he eats , his ‘fakeaways ‘ they arnt working tho because he still pigs out on real takeaways always having McDonald’s but still losing , no way on earth will he loose weight eating McDonald’s I’ve also noticed he dusnt show himself at group or have the certificates for being a lifetime member or for losing 8 stone as he said he has , I noticed before someone commented about’ don’t you get asked all the time how you can eat all that and still loose ‘ his reply was I don’t care what anyone else thinks it’s worked for me ????
It works for him because he gets on his knees and hangs his head over the big white telephone with his fingers down his throat. I'm 100% sure he's a binge and purge merchant.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It works for him because he gets on his knees and hangs his head over the big white telephone with his fingers down his throat. I'm 100% sure he's a binge and purge merchant.
I agree , the boy has an healthy relationship with food and i definetly think he has sone sort of eating disorder

Reactions: 5
I agree , the boy has an healthy relationship with food and i definetly think he has sone sort of eating disorder
He's got the look of somebody with a eating disorder if that makes sense. A pinched boney face, I zoomed in on a close up of his face and all but 3 or 4 of his teeth are quite yellow and apparently signs of purging are stained and yellow teeth. His skin is quite poor too.

I struggled to detect what was an ad. Maybe I’m thick!
Yeah I don’t think that’s in the guidelines as it’s not clear what he’s advertising. Is it the ice cream, is it the marshmallows? Etc

How is the remotely SW View attachment 23846
The top left post is so bad too. Basically saying starving yourself so you can have a takeaway is good. Again, sw doesn’t promote that. It’s about healthy eating and routine

Reactions: 2
Talking to god down the big white telephone.... having a technicoloured yawn... my dad says this! Made me chuckle.

Seriously though, definitely a binge-purger

I wonder if he even goes or just makes up numbers each week? I mean he made up the 8 stone loss.

Reactions: 8
That boy is so delusional, I’m genuinely concerned for how he manages to get by in every day life.

Has he said on Insta he found it? I've just been to have a look and I've been blocked 😂 dunno why as I unfollowed months back and have never commented on his posts

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has he said on Insta he found it? I've just been to have a look and I've been blocked 😂 dunno why as I unfollowed months back and have never commented on his posts
He put this up
😂😂😂😂
I haven’t unfollowed you love...
because I’ve never followed you anyway
I just come to have a snoop
to see what tit your lying about
by the way got any genuine SW certificates
with your actual name on for that 8 stone
of puppy fat you’ve miraculously lost

Attachments

• Haha
He put this up
😂😂😂😂
I haven’t unfollowed you love...
because I’ve never followed you anyway
I just come to have a snoop
to see what tit your lying about
by the way got any genuine SW certificates
with your actual name on for that 8 stone
of puppy fat you’ve miraculously lost

😂😂😂 No lies Harold just people commenting on what you post 😂😂😂

We leave the lies to you seeing as it does seem to be your area of expertise. Can you do a question and answer session please. My question is why have you stopped posting as Shirl, did she not turn out as profitable as you'd hoped and has your Trev Pickard account yielded more fruit (something you really should eat more of) hence more regular updates on that account ? You keep giving us the

Don't forget you are the one that is handing out the ammunition for discussion on internet forums in the form of the tit you post. And "Harry's Yorkshire puddings" really! I had those Yorkshire puddings 14 years ago when I was at SW and you was 8 years old 😂 #thicktwat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 No lies Harold just people commenting on what you post 😂😂😂

We leave the lies to you seeing as it does seem to be your area of expertise. Can you do a question and answer session please. My question is why have you stopped posting as Shirl, did she not turn out as profitable as you'd hoped and has your Trev Pickard account yielded more fruit (something you really should eat more of) hence more regular updates on that account ? You keep giving us the

Don't forget you are the one that is handing out the ammunition for discussion on internet forums in the form of the tit you post. And "Harry's Yorkshire puddings" really! I had those Yorkshire puddings 14 years ago when I was at SW and you was 8 years old 😂 #thicktwat
There is something extremely creepy about pimping your Grandmother
out to make cash from her...
As is using your children for financial gain
If he wants to be a twit it’s his prerogative
but I don’t think Shirl gets a say in it

Reactions: 3
There is something extremely creepy about pimping your Grandmother
out to make cash from her...
As is using your children for financial gain
If he wants to be a twit it’s his prerogative
but I don’t think Shirl gets a say in it
Some people have no scruples whatsoever and Harold Prickard is a prime example. He claims "It's all about family" but any normal loving grandson would want to protect their grandmother and wouldn't want her parading all over social media. The lowlife greedy money grabbing scum may as well have thrown her to the wolves. Karma has something big in store for him I can feel it

Reactions: 4
The half naked pictures he posts actually make me feel uncomfortable. Shes like a child.playing at being an adult and not very well either. Loves off the bank of mum and dad and trying to cash his granny im for freebies.... hes a pillock.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.