Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a little prick. Posts fake weight loss pictures and lies about what he’s lost.

Reactions: 18
He's revolting. And a massive liar! Keeps lying about his weight loss and getting caught out. Him and his little crew are always fatshaming!

Reactions: 13
The most honest male SW instagrammers is thefoodieslimmer-such a nice guy!

He's revolting. And a massive liar! Keeps lying about his weight loss and getting caught out. Him and his little crew are always fatshaming!
The one photo he always uses looks as if it was taken when he was 12!

Yes I’ve heard from a number of reliable sources that Harry is not a nice fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got blocked by him 😂 over gluten free rolls
Ohhh what happened? I'm still triggered that I couldn't get any GF rolls for two months 😂

Also someone needs to quote him that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels every single time he posts a Mcdonalds pic etc. Little cretin.

Reactions: 15
Why does he appear to have only female real life friends? Lol

What’s the deal with him and his ‘mate’ Sophia?

Reactions: 8
Don’t even get me started.. claims to follow the slimming world plan yet never has speed foods everything he eats is beige and piled high yet he thinks it’s ok to tell his followers not to eat the speed foods and basically not follow the plan properly he’s a arrogant spoilt little prick lives with mammy and daddy

Reactions: 14
😂😂 all I said was I cant get hold of any gluten free rolls for my dad .then I got blocked along with any one who liked my comment or said the same lol
His followers are even more vile than he is! I've seen them ganging up on anyone that leaves a negative comment.

His meals make me feel physically sick. He's got some seriously disordered eating.

I question whether he has lost 8 stones in weight-looks more like 2/3 stones.
He hasn't. If you look on the slimming world thread on here I think I shared the screenshots from carby that prove he's lied! He did another post recently and said he'd lost 8 stone between the pics and took it down because he got called out. He's lost and gained the same 2 or 3 stone over and over!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Well, here is SW ‘star’ HP-‘nothing tastes better than being skinny’. What a marvellous role model this young man is-#maybenot. Such an insensitive comment!
Really Harry? Is that why you have 8273839 binges a week you silly c*nt 🙄

I question whether he has lost 8 stones in weight-looks more like 2/3 stones.
There’s no way, 2 stone at a push but that was clearly ‘puppy fat’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see his posts pop up now and again, last week it was McDonalds, an insane amount of McDonald’s for one person. I sent the post to my friend and we bitched about how much he eats 🙊🙈 for someone on a diet he eats more takeaways than anyone I know.

Reactions: 4
Am so happy someone made a thread for this little tit. He’s horrible. Carby opened my eyes to them all. Her Instagram is great check her highlights out. Did anyone see when Harry said he wants to open his own cafe 😂 god could you imagine his serving u a burnt Yorkshire pudding and trying to sell you a princess planner on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe either him or that fucker towers follows Slimming World especially since it’s debatable that Harry been lying about how much he loss.

Reactions: 5
He is the biggest fraud, same as that towers twit. It’s all well and good posting ‘honest’ photos of cheat meals but to do it nearly everyday is just absolutely disgusting. It’s jeopardising people who are trying there best to stick to the plan. They follow these SW accounts for inspiration! Is it possible to hate seeing someone’s face?

Reactions: 8
He is the biggest fraud, same as that towers twit. It’s all well and good posting ‘honest’ photos of cheat meals but to do it nearly everyday is just absolutely disgusting. It’s jeopardising people who are trying there best to stick to the plan. They follow these SW accounts for inspiration! Is it possible to hate seeing someone’s face?
I swear I saw somewhere towers lost he weight fast through another diet before he ‘switched’ to SW, could be wrong tho.

Reactions: 5
I swear I saw somewhere towers lost he weight fast through another diet before he ‘switched’ to SW, could be wrong tho.
What these idiots don’t realise is if they are actually honest they’d get more respect and wouldn’t qualify for a thread on tattle but here we are! They are mummies boys so will never learn how to speak and treat people properly.

Reactions: 9
Easy on easy off lol
This annoys me so much and again is so insensitive everyone loses weight at different rates and some people try really hard and will never lose as much as others, if it was easy there wouldn’t be a weight lost industry could be really dishearting to some just implyinh it’s so easy to lose weight!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.