Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is he claiming credit for his poached eggs this morning 🤔 or is he going to credit the chef at Ganton golf club? Hes not cropped out the branded plate enough 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Seriously dude you need to get your account up and running again. You're a massive inspiration.

I was nearly 20st and not ashamed of it and have all my weights on my profile and the pictures to prove them
I'll be returning to instagram soon, but not in the way you might think.....

for now, all I can say is pay close attention 😉

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
What's happening with the bistro/cafe/restaurant he was talking about opening? Mind you with only 5 fatty, cheesey recipes to his repertoire he's hardly going to be packing them in, he's no chef. Since when did you see Jamie Oliver or James Martin whip out a tub of JD Seasoning 😂 He can't even make his own rubs and spice mixes from dried herbs and spices nor his own dressings, I doubt he could even take the top off of a bottle of balsamic vinegar let alone know how to use it.

BUT, he does make exceedingly good dry burnt Yorkshire puddings just mind you don't chip a tooth.

Sitting here with an image in my head of Jamie Oliver using a pot of JD Seasoning in his hands saying "If you'd like to try this baby use my code at the bottom of the screen now for 20% off. Don't worry if you missed it we will be repeating it throughout the show" 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I deleted my instagram today for good... Too many "experts" for me..

Also winds me up that there are a certain few big accounts, and they all seem intertwined back to that little reptile pickard.

I will forever be dumbfounded by the popularity he has.

• Wow

Razzmatazz85

Hi, in new my my giddy aunt that boy talks balls!!! ‘‘They cut the fat off my bacon and gave me slutty eggs, not many places would do that for you’’. What a tool. They’re called cafes mate, and if you want runny eggs that’s what you’ll get as you’re a paying customer. I know, unbelievable but that’s how they work - you should know, you’re a waiter! Arrogant pompous man child. Flaunting his nan around for ‘likes’. He should ashamed of himself.

• Haha

Loving the gossip

I was surprised not more unfollowed when I did thanks to Carby ....really thought he would be embarrassed by the many that did call him out but he really didn't care just tried calling it bullying 🙄
He’s the only bully. I have seen the way he replies to people who call him out. I think he’s had a very sheltered life. Looks like maybe his parents had him later in life and have wrapped him in cotton wool. He’s a spoiled prick

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I question whether he has lost 8 stones in weight-looks more like 2/3 stones.
It’s the same 2/3 stone over and over. He’s a vile little prick. To me, Harry screams eating disorder. He’s currently at target which means to him he can eat like a pig. He will binge, add on a stone or so, and then go back to SW.

Smith290419

Chatty Member
On his stories today shows him outside a slimming world group... you think he just walked past and noticed the sign so took a picture to show us he 'actually' goes to a group?!

• Haha

sickofthis

That towers annoys me, its his own fault that he gained all that weight. And what mother allows their child to get that fat! Go fund me pages are for people that have gone through horrendous experiences that were absolutely not their fault. He clearly has no money though he only works part time in a shop drives a old beaten up car. He should get a full time job and work for his surgery!

Reactions: 10

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
this post, is clearly from the harrypickard school of bullshit...

amys_slimmingjournal...is it just me that reads this as tho she's only just discovered the jdseasonings and is trying it for the first time? nevermind the fact she has her own discount code for the bastard things...

fuck off!

Are people taking the piss? They’ve never poached eggs in a frying pan before 🙈. HE DID NOT INVENT THIS! Why is he getting so much praise for poaching eggs. 😳😆
can only come to the conclusion that his followers are as simple as him.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10