Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure one of the ladies who run his local SW follow him though? I remember at Christmas him not going to weigh in and she commented saying something like “take it we won’t be seeing you in the morning” and I remember him posting it on his story saying something about it.

So surely if he was lying about his weekly gain/loss she would say something? I know I would anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not sticking up for him in anyway as a lot of what he posts doesn’t add up like the big weight loss and not showing actual proof but that’s stuck in my mind when I read this thread. I mean he could have even made this profile up regarding the SW lady, who knows with him 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m sure one of the ladies who run his local SW follow him though? I remember at Christmas him not going to weigh in and she commented saying something like “take it we won’t be seeing you in the morning” and I remember him posting it on his story saying something about it.

So surely if he was lying about his weekly gain/loss she would say something? I know I would anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not sticking up for him in anyway as a lot of what he posts doesn’t add up like the big weight loss and not showing actual proof but that’s stuck in my mind when I read this thread. I mean he could have even made this profile up regarding the SW lady, who knows with him 🙄
Probably one of his many accounts, he's coming across as a psychopath more and more every day

Reactions: 7
On his stories today shows him outside a slimming world group... you think he just walked past and noticed the sign so took a picture to show us he 'actually' goes to a group?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On his stories today shows him outside a slimming world group... you think he just walked past and noticed the sign so took a picture to show us he 'actually' goes to a group?!
How stupid is he just what does that prove anybody can do that member or not. Desperate or what lol

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed him last week and have just realised he has blocked me 🤣🤣 how pathetic are these Instagrammers 😂
Did you like @letsmeltthatlards post about him on Insta? I did and i got blocked too, even though i unfollowed months ago

Reactions: 2
As if anyone is stupid enough to brag about only getting an hours sleep before work.
I’m an old bat now had three pints with the worse half last night and spent all day today feeling Grim at work. It’s not big and not clever and if you get caught bleeping up cause you’re wasted it’s you out on your arse.
What does he actually do?!

Reactions: 3
As if anyone is stupid enough to brag about only getting an hours sleep before work.
I’m an old bat now had three pints with the worse half last night and spent all day today feeling Grim at work. It’s not big and not clever and if you get caught bleeping up cause you’re wasted it’s you out on your arse.
What does he actually do?!

He’s a waiter. And a drink driver 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
He’s a waiter. And a drink driver 👍🏻
Someone warned him on his post other day about driving the morning after a night out and he basically bit her head off saying “I don’t need you to tell me not to drink drive” etc etc thinks because he’s had a few hours sleep he’ll be fine when in reality he’ll be well, well over the limit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone warned him on his post other day about driving the morning after a night out and he basically bit her head off saying “I don’t need you to tell me not to drink drive” etc etc thinks because he’s had a few hours sleep he’ll be fine when in reality he’ll be well, well over the limit.
Bet all his pathetic followers stuck up for him too 🙄

The way he answers people in his photos is disgusting. I seriously worry for the mentality of our society when they support and stick up for folk like him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.