Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Tries too hard to be a geezer. There's some that can shake of the boy band roots but it's very rare.

Reactions: 1

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Does anyone else agree that both Harry and Louis make a fortune with the “larry stylinson theory”. Neither has properly denied a relationship but there successes have s great deal to do with the pr they get from larries etc.

hehehe

VIP Member
Never heard his or 1D's music but his performative existence pisses me off plus I find his face annoying.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
This tiktok expresses a lot of the gripes I have with him atm and it’s sad because I used to be such a huge fan but he really has lost his way

Whew, points were made! This is valid, I agree with a lot of what she says!

mee43

VIP Member
I can take or leave his music - it’s all a bit bubblegum pop to me.
I just think his persona and style are very contrived and crafted.
As long as he’s earning from it all, and it’s not all going to some puppet master behind the scenes, then good luck to him.

Lilys

Chatty Member
Was there a photographer lurking nearby to capture this all for the tabloids? This is a man who sings about orally pleasuring a man, wears a banana penis necklace, wears a t shirt with a picture by an openly gay artist of two men pleasuring each other, refuses to say he is straight. He’s gay.
He’s definitely bi. I know a girl he’s been with, not too long ago either. And like you said, all the other stuff points to him liking men.

tattle420

VIP Member
Is it just me cringing at the fact that Harry is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? I saw a poster pop up on my Facebook for his role and considering he’s supposed to be Thanos’ brother he’s just… the same old Harry. It’s really odd. The casting directors must see something in him for him to get such a big role with potential for future movies etc but ahhh he just doesn’t fit for me at all, it’s like hes got all his acting roles just because he’s a Big Name iygwim I don’t actually think he’s very good 🙈
i hate to be an mcu gatekeeper, but i can't believe they cast harry for a role. it's actually such a big deal and i doubt he's that good of an actor to be in the mcu smh. plus the fact that all the stans are just gonna be swarming the cinemas next time 🥴

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
His mum lives in Warrington in the countryside now, he hasn’t been back for over a year. (I know her neighbours). Not sure if she’s been to see him in London but he’s not been up north for ages.
I thought she was fairly local, I’m from that area too.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I must say seeing the pics with his tattoos removed for the film he’s shooting is really cool! I am enjoying that.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I don't know what a Zionist is, off to Google! 😂

I wonder how successful he would be if he did just dress like every other singer?

I remember him all the way back in those auditions for that shit show, and thinking he's not a bad singer. At least he was a lot better than that crack addict band mate of his who couldn't even hold a note.

Harry struck me as been an out and out mommy's boy, and seeing him develop into an adult, it's even more obvious. Although he hasn'y quite hit adulthood yet, not in the strictest sense.
Who's the crack addict band mate?