Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a fan of Harry (going off him a bit now) but Christ almighty what is that photoshoot? He looks like a right knobhead. And I’m sure they’ve elongated his neck/body too. He just looks odd.

His mum lives in the same village as me near Warrington. Apparently she’s been to London to see him once a few months ago but he hasn’t been up north for years. It’s sad it seems he’s completely forgotten his roots.
It’s sad, go home and see your Mum once a year! She must really miss him.

Reactions: 4
This tiktok expresses a lot of the gripes I have with him atm and it’s sad because I used to be such a huge fan but he really has lost his way

I said this about the beauty line as soon as it was teased a few months ago. You are not giving back to your fans if you are selling them beauty products. You are not giving back to your fans if you are selling said beauty products for an excessive amount of money (and have you seen the shipping charges?? Daylight robbery)
He has completely lost the plot. He has no relationship with his young fans and has completely lost all sense of reality. I hope it all catches up with him. He is money money money and duck everything else. It makes me feel queasy.

Reactions: 7
I remember him all the way back in those auditions for that tit show, and thinking he's not a bad singer. At least he was a lot better than that crack addict band mate of his who couldn't even hold a note.

Harry struck me as been an out and out mommy's boy, and seeing him develop into an adult, it's even more obvious. Although he hasn'y quite hit adulthood yet, not in the strictest sense.

Reactions: 2
I remember him all the way back in those auditions for that tit show, and thinking he's not a bad singer. At least he was a lot better than that crack addict band mate of his who couldn't even hold a note.

Harry struck me as been an out and out mommy's boy, and seeing him develop into an adult, it's even more obvious. Although he hasn'y quite hit adulthood yet, not in the strictest sense.
Who's the crack addict band mate?

Louis wasn't on crack. If anyone was on crack it was Zayn. He had the drug problem didn't he? Louis went into party mode for a while after they split up but there is nothing to say he was a crack addict. I would go so far as to say that that is total and utter bullshit. None of them are squeaky clean lets face it and they must have all done their fair share of drink and drugs but not sure why you would say that about Louis. Unless you just don't like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Louis wasn't on crack. If anyone was on crack it was Zayn. He had the drug problem didn't he? Louis went into party mode for a while after they split up but there is nothing to say he was a crack addict. I would go so far as to say that that is total and utter bullshit. None of them are squeaky clean lets face it and they must have all done their fair share of drink and drugs but not sure why you would say that about Louis. Unless you just don't like him.
Not sure if this was in reply to me? I said I’m guessing Louis. As in I have no idea…

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this was in reply to me? I said I’m guessing Louis. As in I have no idea…
No I meant that to the OP. They said crack addict who can't hold a note. Zayn was meant to be the druggie but he has a great voice so they can't have meant him.
A lot of people say Louis has the weakest voice -personally don't agree. I really like his voice, it is unique with a lot of character and he could definitely sing at The Away From Home Festival. So I think the OP meant Louis although really don't think there is any truth to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When you have to subtext everything into being sexual I.e pleasing then it just gets creepier and creepier. It's a deliberate manipulative attempt to show he's a sex symbol. He isn't.

No I meant that to the OP. They said crack addict who can't hold a note. Zayn was meant to be the druggie but he has a great voice so they can't have meant him.
A lot of people say Louis has the weakest voice -personally don't agree. I really like his voice, it is unique with a lot of character and he could definitely sing at The Away From Home Festival. So I think the OP meant Louis although really don't think there is any truth to it.
Yea, he gets so much crap for having a weak voice but it's honestly really gorgeous and he's my favorite out of all of them. I also don't think he'd venture into super hard drugs, or anything harder than alcohol, weed, maybe party drugs? Not after what happened to his sister.

Sorry to venture off topic though!
Back on topic.....this whole thing just seems incredibly tone deaf. It's a struggling economy, his audience is pretty young, his products are SO expensive.... and I hate how hush-hush he is on social media. Dozens of celebrities interact with their fans and make them feel important while still keeping a lot of their life private. Little Mix do a great job of this, as does Taylor Swift. You don't have to expose everything but the unreachable, untouchable, man-of-mystery act is old and tired and annoying.

ETA: And go visit your mum, dangit!

Exactly, after Louis' sister died like that I highly doubt he would go down that route. Side note, I love his album and can't wait for his new one. Totally with you about his voice. He manages to convey so much emotion with his tone. He has been a revelation really, considering I never paid him that much attention before.

I think Harry's Mum has flown out to see him over the last few days. She was photographed at one of his shows in California. The travel ban to America has been lifted now hasn't it? Easier to get over there.

It is sad that he has turned into a bit of a twit when he used to be so likeable. When you start to believe your own hype it all starts to go wrong, although his starry eyed little fans think he is amazing so not sure he will be struggling to sell his expensive merch any time soon. If he can't be bothered to communicate with fans though, doesn't that just show how little they mean to him?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a fan of Harry (going off him a bit now) but Christ almighty what is that photoshoot? He looks like a right knobhead. And I’m sure they’ve elongated his neck/body too. He just looks odd.

His mum lives in the same village as me near Warrington. Apparently she’s been to London to see him once a few months ago but he hasn’t been up north for years. It’s sad it seems he’s completely forgotten his roots.
I heard he bought his mum a house in SH?? Its a lovely place... shame he doesn't go home to see her, it may ground him a little to live a normal family life ... failing that... bridge street on a Saturday night would def bring him down to earth with a bang ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard he bought his mum a house in SH?? Its a lovely place... shame he doesn't go home to see her, it may ground him a little to live a normal family life ... failing that... bridge street on a Saturday night would def bring him down to earth with a bang ! 🤣🤣
Yeah that’s where I live! She is in such a lovely house, it’s so quiet and the people who live around there are really nice, including her. Hahahaha he deffo needs to come back!

• Heart
Yeah that’s where I live! She is in such a lovely house, it’s so quiet and the people who live around there are really nice, including her. Hahahaha he deffo needs to come back!
I must've watched Gilmore Girls one too many times, all I can think of is Stars Hollow. And what is Bridge Street and why would it bring him down to earth? Humor the curious foreigner LOL.

• Haha
I'm on the other side of town to you... kym marsh lives round corner from me! You are spot on.. friendly folk ... us northerners are very warm n welcoming! I'll not be buying him a pint in the Mul if he doesnt look after his Mum! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must've watched Gilmore Girls one too many times, all I can think of is Stars Hollow. And what is Bridge Street and why would it bring him down to earth? Humor the curious foreigner LOL.
Bridge street is in Warrington.. lots of pubs and bars with a few, let's say, characters. You wipe your feet on the way out! 🤣

• Haha
Is it just me cringing at the fact that Harry is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? I saw a poster pop up on my Facebook for his role and considering he’s supposed to be Thanos’ brother he’s just… the same old Harry. It’s really odd. The casting directors must see something in him for him to get such a big role with potential for future movies etc but ahhh he just doesn’t fit for me at all, it’s like hes got all his acting roles just because he’s a Big Name iygwim I don’t actually think he’s very good 🙈

Reactions: 5
Is it just me cringing at the fact that Harry is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? I saw a poster pop up on my Facebook for his role and considering he’s supposed to be Thanos’ brother he’s just… the same old Harry. It’s really odd. The casting directors must see something in him for him to get such a big role with potential for future movies etc but ahhh he just doesn’t fit for me at all, it’s like hes got all his acting roles just because he’s a Big Name iygwim I don’t actually think he’s very good 🙈
It’s mega cringe and I’m actually fuming he’s been given an MCU role. I’m sure there’s a more deserving up and coming actor who would’ve benefited more from the role. It’s not like they need to use his name to get people to watch Marvel movies.

Reactions: 9
i hate to be an mcu gatekeeper, but i can't believe they cast harry for a role. it's actually such a big deal and i doubt he's that good of an actor to be in the mcu smh. plus the fact that all the stans are just gonna be swarming the cinemas next time 🥴

Reactions: 1