Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if it's just me... But, since he has come back from the holiday break, I feel like something is off. Has anyone else picked up on anything? He doesn't look quite as healthy and he seems... Just off?

I'm wondering if it's just me... But, since he has come back from the holiday break, I feel like something is off. Has anyone else picked up on anything? He doesn't look quite as healthy and he seems... Just off?
I thought he looked the best he had looked in ages at his most recent shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So happy for him, but did anyone think he seemed a bit off during the performance?

Reactions: 5
I think he feels awkward performing at these award type shows where it’s not necessarily people who have paid to watch him 😂 and he likes interacting with the crowd

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know who the people were on the stage as they were announcing the winner for Album of the Year?
I’m just watching clips of it now but intrigued as to what the build up to his win was

Does anyone know who the people were on the stage as they were announcing the winner for Album of the Year?
I’m just watching clips of it now but intrigued as to what the build up to his win was
They were fans of each nominee. And they called Harry’s one to read out his name 🥰 I think he was very nervous.. proud of our boy! 🤍

Reactions: 3
So happy for him, but did anyone think he seemed a bit off during the performance?
Now we know why 😕 some of the dancers came out to explain that they rehearsed everything with the platform spinning clockwise, when the music started the platform was spinning in reverse and they had to improvise and adapt while on live television.. can’t imagine how they must’ve felt after all of that work. There’s a video that captures Harry trying to signal the tech guy but he didn’t see

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lol the internet is not happy with Harry winning AOTY and equally unhappy with his speech :oops: :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Lol the internet is not happy with Harry winning AOTY and equally unhappy with his speech :oops: :oops:
It’s ridiculous. Beyoncé fans heckling him and people saying Adele walked out (even though she was pictured next to Lizzo listening to his speech). Some fans are very intense and would be against whoever won if it wasn’t their favourite. I also think people are getting offended by “people like me”. I know he didn’t mean it badly but it’s just giving people ammunition to use against him.

And people getting offended about Beyonce not winning AOTY. She’s got more Grammys than anyone, I doubt she’s bothered!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think people forget how long harrys house was in the charts for not to mention the amount of records he broke as well

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s ridiculous. Beyoncé fans heckling him and people saying Adele walked out (even though she was pictured next to Lizzo listening to his speech). Some fans are very intense and would be against whoever won if it wasn’t their favourite. I also think people are getting offended by “people like me”. I know he didn’t mean it badly but it’s just giving people ammunition to use against him.

And people getting offended about Beyonce not winning AOTY. She’s got more Grammys than anyone, I doubt she’s bothered!
People are being so utterly obtuse. It's a completely normal thing to say when you win something huge and wasn't tone deaf in the slightest. It doesn't happen to people like Harry because hardly anyone in the world has won AOTY at the Grammys. Of course white men have an advantage in the world but it still isn't normal to win Grammys? White men are often rewarded for mediocrity and have been at the Grammys on so many occasions but it doesn't mean that is always the case. There is a massive lack of critical thinking and nuance when it comes to race on Twitter and people pretend to like and dislike things because they think they should. They're saying 'oh he's been a massive rich star since he was 16' - Firstly, 1D didn't even get nominated for a Grammy and they weren't critically acclaimed in the slightest (they were never going to be winning album of the year but you'd definitely think they'd get at least a nomination in another category considering how huge they were worldwide) and the other 3 white members of 1D haven't achieved near to Harry's success. Even Harry's debut was snubbed massively. Secondly, he was a kid who auditioned for xfactor on a whim and has become the show's biggest success story. Yes he had guidance from the biggest names in music but it is still an incredibly rare thing to happen to any 16 year old who's just done their GCSEs. He talked about what A-levels he wanted to do at his audition and then never went back to school again. He has a work ethic, love for music and charisma that has set him a cut above his peers and that is why he is the one being nominated for Grammys and they are the ones congratulating him on instagram.

I think a lot of people are faux offended because they feel like have to be when it comes to Beyonce. I'm glad Harry didn't do Adele and Billie Eilish's schtick of apologising for Beyonce not winning. Why even submit your music to the committee for consideration if you'd rather Beyonce won? I think she is one of the greatest vocalists and performers of all time but Renaissance isn't half as revolutionary as Twitter is making it out to be. I much prefer her older hits but even then, the albums have a lot of filler on them. For me, none of Harry's albums have filler songs (ofc I prefer some more than others) but he maintains the same high quality throughout each of his albums. Even still, Harry's House is his weakest imo and his debut or Fine Line were much more deserving of an AOTY Grammy - Fine Line would've been up against the immaculate Folklore though. I'd have given Cardigan the best pop solo Grammy over Watermelon Sugar that year. As it Was definitely should've won SOTY this year though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9