Harry Potter - The 20 Year Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was awful. Ravenclaw were done over. So many of the questions were so easy but the contestants would spend ages justifying their answers which was infuriating

I thought it was awful. Ravenclaw were done over. So many of the questions were so easy but the contestants would spend ages justifying their answers which was infuriating
yes they kept explaining the process of getting to the correct answer when they should just know it and that's it! 😅

Reactions: 1
yes they kept explaining the process of getting to the correct answer when they should just know it and that's it! 😅
Totally especially when the other answers were made up! Don't justify it the right answer is the right answer as the rest are made up rubbish!

Reactions: 1
finally got the time and, frankly, courage to watch the reunion, and i loved it and have to admit that i cried like a baby quite a few times throughout it 🖤

it was beautiful to see the relationship between the three of them and how much the story means to them, made me feel less ''silly'' for being so attached to it. when rupert told emma he loves her i completely lost it 🥺

i also found it very touching when they got emotional, when robbie coltrane got emotional and said his children grew up reading the books, the in memoriam part, and of course the 'always' bit at the end. you could show me that clip at any given moment and i will cry.

i don't think that people who aren't ''potterheads'' can understand how much the whole story and the books and the movies mean to us. it's literally my whole childhood, bits of the story made me who i am today, i even have a harry potter tattoo... and seeing how much it meant to the crew and cast was brilliant.

i did miss some people obviously other than those who are no longer with us, i do wish we could have seen something from dame maggie smith, and julie walters. i also would have liked more input from jk rowling and again i think she didn't deserve the treatment they gave her. the ''filmed in 2019'' was also very confusing and unnecessary?

lastly, i found it very funny when mike newell was talking about how the 4th book is the biggest book of all of them being all like ''oohh yeah it's a beast of a book'', and me sitting on the couch with literally my bookshelf in front of me, with all the books, and the 4th one clearly not being the biggest one 😅

alright i have a headache to cure and a face to dry off, good night fellow potter lovers 🪄✨

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn't know where else to post this but I'm a bit obsessed with it. Can't stop watching 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2