Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for you to do this harold.... πŸ˜‰View attachment 77230
Do us all a favour Andy carry on doing what you are doing and be the next sw man of the year.....get to the sw ball as mr slinky and call all these gobshites like prickard , Dan sully and boringben out for being the twats they really are and keep it real......oh and do a moonie on stage in front of Margaret when you get your award for all your tattle fans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....well done cracking award that pal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen this SW account?? I can’t get over the portion sizes...not sure if they have a thread but JESUS CHRIST. This is what pisses me off about SW, deluded people like this lying to people and pretending this is diet food.

(I know this isn’t quite Pickard related πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ)View attachment 75319View attachment 75318
There’s a reason some of these people got so big in the first place... I’m not skinny but that is a grossly large amount of food

slimming world need to teach portions. Saying something is free makes people think they can have twelve jacket potato’s a day.

Reactions: 5
Do us all a favour Andy carry on doing what you are doing and be the next sw man of the year.....get to the sw ball as mr slinky and call all these gobshites like prickard , Dan sully and boringben out for being the twats they really are and keep it real......oh and do a moonie on stage in front of Margaret when you get your award for all your tattle fans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....well done cracking award that pal
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thanks a lot

I still can't believe ben put my picture on his page telling everyone not to follow me on instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

harold is back on English soil... beige burnt bacon is go!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thanks a lot

I still can't believe ben put my picture on his page telling everyone not to follow me on instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

harold is back on English soil... beige burnt bacon is go!
what an absolute pleb I don’t follow him to be honest I don’t follow any of the bigger SW accounts but I just went and had a look... Jesus he wants to be careful walking past windows with those lips especially if he’s licked them first ... he stick like a plunger

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry what now?!? Who did that
When did he put your picture up ? I wouldn’t put up with that and report his page cheeky twit 🀬🀬🀬
It was november last year... I honestly don't care... I thought it was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

how can he post about a "chocolate fix" when he regularly buys chocolate bars in multipacks en masse?

Who did that?
big_ben_to_slim_ben

or as I have just named him beggy_ben_to_slim_ben

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Ellie from goggle box is commenting on his posts as she’s following slimming world. Jeezeeeee bet his heads swelled. Didn’t Gemma Collins follow him at one point too?

Just seen Ellie from goggle box is commenting on his posts as she’s following slimming world. Jeezeeeee bet his heads swelled. Didn’t Gemma Collins follow him at one point too?
yeah she did... imagine that, being followed and then unfollowed by gemma collins... one of the most hateful,self important fuckwits on this earth..

Reactions: 11
It was november last year... I honestly don't care... I thought it was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

how can he post about a "chocolate fix" when he regularly buys chocolate bars in multipacks en masse?

big_ben_to_slim_ben

or as I have just named him beggy_ben_to_slim_ben
You’d think whilst he was preaching to his massive audience πŸ€”....he would spell forum correctly and spell tattle life right.....he’s an asswipe probably sees you more as a threat to mr sleek or man of the year than a hater ....like I said he’s a twit ......nay he’s a twit with crappy plates....I did laugh when I saw someone had found them in a charity shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
This makes me so angry that he orders MASSIVE amounts of food and just throws half of it in the bin. Quite insensitive to anyone that may not be able to afford food (especially this time of year) as well. What a greedy little bleep he is. And Harry if you read this it’s not bleeping cool to waste food, Mabye try and give to someone less fortunate next time instead of the bin!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This makes me so angry that he orders MASSIVE amounts of food and just throws half of it in the bin. Quite insensitive to anyone that may not be able to afford food (especially this time of year) as well. What a greedy little bleep he is. And Harry if you read this it’s not bleeping cool to waste food, Mabye try and give to someone less fortunate next time instead of the bin!
Exactly! Could easily just order a smaller pizza the greedy bastard

I am new to the party but does anyone else think these people on slimming world practically eat an entire food shop in like two dinners. They don't put a couple of tomatoes on their plate, they put the whole vine. I'd love their money's. One vine of tomatoes lasts us ages.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.