Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how he keeps saying 'a few weeks cruising " does he not mean the standard 2 weeks or is he trying to imply longer 🤷‍♀️ could well be alot longer if corona virus hits 😱😱

Reactions: 5
I hate the tacky pictures of look what I got, he’s saying new career so is he going to be shilling his own planners or something? That’s what springs to my mind, unless he’s planning on being a full time influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why the ridiculous bleeping secrecy? 🙄 😂 He really is a nob 'ed and his "fans" are as odious as he is! 😡

I hate the tacky pictures of look what I got, he’s saying new career so is he going to be shilling his own planners or something? That’s what springs to my mind, unless he’s planning on being a full time influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine being in that much of a low place in your life that you call yourself an "influencer"? bleeping hell! 😂😂 I had the misfortune of getting to know a few last year and my god, I felt uncomfortable as they were so far up their own arses, chuffed as hell with what they do, or dont actually do! 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Like how he keeps saying 'a few weeks cruising " does he not mean the standard 2 weeks or is he trying to imply longer 🤷‍♀️ could well be alot longer if corona virus hits 😱😱
I did think rather him than me, there’s no way I’d be going on a cruise ship anytime soon, good lucky Harry dear boy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked him for a tiny clue an he said he can’t as “it’s to protect me” wtf?? He also said its 100% better than being a consultant and someone said cafe and he said “if only”

So we’ll just have to wait and see 😂 god he’s milking the attention

• Haha
Yep he’s doing a Yorkshire planner for Yorkshire people where he’s changed the words round and changed lunch to dinner and dinner to tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked him for a tiny clue an he said he can’t as “it’s to protect me” wtf?? He also said its 100% better than being a consultant and someone said cafe and he said “if only”

So we’ll just have to wait and see 😂 god he’s milking the attention
It's embarrassing, isn't it? 😂 Some people thrive on attention, it's all a bit silly. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.