Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the little porker had a loss of 2.5

I told you I was smarter than you harry โ€ผโ€ผ so here it is ladies and gentleman. As the little liar has clearly not listened itโ€™s time we use Instagram algorithms to our advantage. The plan is to gain momentum so if you have trusted friends on Instagram. we start doing this.

Itโ€™s simpleโ€ผ
We need to get together and use a hashtag that will gain momentum and trend. Try and stop this happening Harry. Happy blocking.
What do people thinkโ“ shall we use these hashtags. We canโ€™t use one as he will find our accounts. We need three hashtags as this will mean he has to work overtime to block out people calling out his lies.

Here it is. Can anyone think of othersโ“โ“

#iknowharrypickardisaliar

#harrypickardtheslimmingworldliar
Clearly we canโ€™t target him by name as we would be blocked. We do however have the opportunity to have a hashtag that relates to this lying toe rag.

If you are running a SW inspired page and are quite "famous" in terms of being a part of the club, then you should be transparent in your weigh-ins and weight loss as anyone can post a photo with a figure on without actual proof, it means nothing! ๐Ÿ™„ Transparency is what matters to those people who follow him and look to him for help and SW inspiration. Post a photo of the scale at home or dont post at all, nobody really gives a duck and those who do need to get a life! ๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 5
Whoever wrote about the slimminghurled IG profile thank you scrolling through and reading the comments really has brightened up my Monday afternoon, literally crying with laughter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate to validate his posts... but this was on his stories about his loss for today so seems that isnโ€™t a lie.

The 8 stone still is though so not letting that lie.
So for transparency he can post that, no denying thatโ€™s true but if heโ€™s proud to show that whys he not proud to show all his other awards ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”, whereโ€™s all his other certificates, stickers on books etc etc cos if Iโ€™d lost 8st Iโ€™d have tattoos about it and be showing my awards to anybody remotely interested in it or not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
So for transparency he can post that, no denying thatโ€™s true but if heโ€™s proud to show that whys he not proud to show all his other awards ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”, whereโ€™s all his other certificates, stickers on books etc etc cos if Iโ€™d lost 8st Iโ€™d have tattoos about it and be showing my awards to anybody remotely interested in it or not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
because they don't exist...

Reactions: 4
Anyone want to know the rubbish โ€œweigh inโ€ harry hadโ“โ“โ“

by the way, you silly little liar, you still havenโ€™t found me have youโ€ผโ“ PMSL
Donโ€™t get me wrong I love a good parody, but why are you trying to sound like Liam Neeson in your posts? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean are we still talking about Pickard here or an abducted child?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I will find you and I will kill you!!

Sorry I canโ€™t help cringing here!

x

Reactions: 8
I see on his stories tonight he has a new job ๐Ÿ˜ I imagine it will be at a top London restaurant where he can show off his poached egg and Yorkshire pudding making talents

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I actually reckon he's going to be a bleeping consultant! What a bleeping hole! Someone has put 'you'd be an amazing consultant' and he said 'thank you so much, I'll tell everyone what I'm doing when I'm confident to say so'. His whole life is going to be built on bleeping lies!

Last edited:
He's said it's not as a consultant and I can't think sw would have him as there's no way he's lost the 8 stone he claims. But that overpriced chocolate lady commented and he said hes excited for her to see so I'm wondering if its something food related maybe๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. Maybe he's finally opening his sw cafe ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
either way if it's his own little venture It will be financed by his sugar daddy no doubt like the rest of his life

Omg I actually reckon he's going to be a bleeping consultant! What a bleeping hole! Someone has put 'you'd be an amazing consultant' and he said 'thank you so much, I'll tell everyone what I'm doing when I'm confident to say so'. His whole life is going to be built on bleeping lies!
Well if he does maybe a bunch of us lot should turn up at his grand opening and out him before people part with their hard earned cash!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.