Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls send me the screenshot too 🙋🏻‍♀️
I don’t know how to send via mail but as they seem to both be friends on Instagram again I think it was a wind up! Josh Clarke made a account and posted some screenshots from his instagram account with his profile picture in it, when he realised what he had done he quickly deleted.

Reactions: 2
Have you caught up on yesterday’s drama? and our special guest?
I've read little bits... It's all just a part of harolds constant desire for attention, I care very little for that type of stuff...His attitude towards his followers, and slimming world and life itself leave A LOT to be desired....

He cannot back up any of his "achievements" regarding his weight loss... his entire existence is based on lie after lie after lie, he bores me now....

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how to send via mail but as they seem to both be friends on Instagram again I think it was a wind up! Josh Clarke made a account and posted some screenshots from his instagram account with his profile picture in it, when he realised what he had done he quickly deleted.
I believe he meant to show his profile picture it was all part of the game. The instant removal of it was to make it look more authentic It was without a doubt a Prickard/Clark production

Reactions: 4
These guys obviously aren't getting any sex if their need for a pathetic school kid prank is what they have to spend their time on. People like prickard fall eventually. He'll one day wind up the wrong person and he'll be wearing the pavement. He's a nasty piece of crap but that's not the worse of it, he's a liar. A perpetual liar. How can his parents be proud of him. I just don't get it. A liar. About his existence. His being. Everything he has to offer, he lies about. What kind of life is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd be wary of anybody giving information about Prickard on here. Josh Clark set that account up on here around July 25 so he's been lurking a while and I wouldn't be surprised if they've set more than one account up, the usual schoolboy games clearly apply to those two.

Reactions: 5
I'd be wary of anybody giving information about Prickard on here. Josh Clark set that account up on here around July 25 so he's been lurking a while and I wouldn't be surprised if they've set more than one account up, the usual schoolboy games clearly apply to those two.
If it’s true I can’t see izzie being ok with them two using tattle for their own gain as she had a big post about tattle before and they are all close aren’t they?

Reactions: 1
If it’s true I can’t see izzie being ok with them two using tattle for their own gain as she had a big post about tattle before and they are all close aren’t they?
I somehow doubt that one woman would have enough influence to stop two supposed men doing what they want. By his own admission Josh Clark is a twit who likes a wind up, it wasn't like he was here to slate Prickard or anybody else, he was just mocking the gullibility of members on here.

Reactions: 3
Well it’s daft idea if you ask me, let’s make myself look two faced lol little boys
But that's what they are "silly little boys" it was no coincidence that they were both on here at exactly the same moment. Bet they were giggling like two daft girls

Reactions: 2
But that's what they are "silly little boys" it was no coincidence that they were both on here at exactly the same moment. Bet they were giggling like two daft girls
Idiots. Wouldn’t say the plan worked either to be fair & hazza got ripped a new hole on the jd post so I don’t think this little stunt has made him feel any better, bet he’s still secretly gutted

Idiots. Wouldn’t say the plan worked either to be fair & hazza got ripped a new hole on the jd post so I don’t think this little stunt has made him feel any better, bet he’s still secretly gutted
Yes I don't think he had banked on JD Seasonings removing the entire post rather than just keep deleting comments

Can't the screenshot just be posted on here instead of having to DM it to everyone and their dog?

Edit: nevermind, ignore me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You think with that giant forehead that he would have a brain in there, but nope.

Can't the screenshot just be posted on here instead of having to DM it to everyone and their dog?
My two cats would like a copy, thanks.

• Haha
Also can I let people know that the only ever thread I’ve made on here is for the infamous Josh Clark, the most off plan SWer ever to exist.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.