Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION...

harry pickard eats lots of nugs, treats slimming world and its followers like a load of mugs.

what on earth has the little chutney ferret been up to now?

can someone fill me in? not been on for days..

Reactions: 11

harry pickard eats lots of nugs, treats slimming world and its followers like a load of mugs.

JD seasonings reposted his beige dinner. Loads of people called him out on it. Weightlosswithwhale said hes lost the same amount of weight and wanted to see Harry's comparison pics. Josh posted. JD deleted the post

Reactions: 2
New title thread suggestion...

Snubbed by JD seasonings and betrayed by Josh, but liar Harry is still making his dosh

JD Seasonings reposted Harry’s chicken nuggets and got loads of stick for it in the comments for promoting unhealthy meals....people on here were talking about it...then someone posted screenshots of all the comments but accidentally revealed their identity as Josh Clark who is a supposed mate of Harry’s by leaving his profile picture in the screenshots...people here noticed....Josh deleted his post....then JD seasonings removed their repost of Harry’s nuggets.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.