Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dottiedoos

Well for starters they can report his account if they tell him they are disassociating with him and he continues to hashtag them. They have the power to get his account closed down if they really want to use it. Look what happens to that woman who put syns on her cafe menu. She faced a massive lawsuit if she didn't comply
Yeah true, i remember that case actually. With Harold i wasn't sure if there is less they can do cause it's on the internet - That probably sounds daft I realise lol

Reactions: 1

Affilation

Well put though isn’t it! She’s 100% right about the misleading ‘I don’t count it as I’ve always lost weight eating ......’ accounts like Harry’s account and some of the other absolute twats I’ve come across 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah 100% but they definitely followed each other at one point! Good on her though!!

Instawhut!

Yeah he has always claimed to not like pasta but he eats enough tinned spaghetti and spaghetti hoops.

Speaking of which I went right back to the start of his insta page and wtf is that! Tinned spaghetti on a bed of rice?!?!? 🤢🤢🤢
That is absolutely horrific, nasty processed carbs with no speed food, what a fucking shocker. Cant get over hiw one human could be so disgusting in so many ways

Yeah he has always claimed to not like pasta but he eats enough tinned spaghetti and spaghetti hoops.

Speaking of which I went right back to the start of his insta page and wtf is that! Tinned spaghetti on a bed of rice?!?!? 🤢🤢🤢
That is absolutely horrific, nasty processed carbs with no speed food, what a fucking shocker. Cant get over hiw one human could be so disgusting in so many ways