Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

sing it with me everyone....

Stick a gucci in me pocket
I'll fetch the seasonings from the van
Cause if you want the weight loss proof
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only pickards and seasonings work
La la lala - la la la la la (etc)
WHAT IS THIS THE TUNE TO

Reactions: 1

Wambam

Wearing that fucking belt and sockless again! Also, he claims to have just got back from work, showered and gone straight out, although what he has written clearly indicates that the little bellend has already been on the sauce! And taxi booked for 5.15? What goals to aspire to eh! Also the obligatory #livingmybestlife 😬
I bet his feet foy

conrea37

VIP Member
Ok so someone correct me if I’m wrong (sorry can’t be arsed with all the guessing games)...

JD Seasonings reposted Harry’s chicken nuggets and got loads of stick for it in the comments for promoting unhealthy meals....people on here were talking about it...then someone posted screenshots of all the comments but accidentally revealed their identity as Josh Clark who is a supposed mate of Harry’s by leaving his profile picture in the screenshots...people here noticed....Josh deleted his post....then JD seasonings removed their repost of Harry’s nuggets.

Was I right? Also not arsed I get in trouble but all the “message me” shit on this thread was doing my head in 😂

x
Thank you!!

Yeah he has always claimed to not like pasta but he eats enough tinned spaghetti and spaghetti hoops.

Speaking of which I went right back to the start of his insta page and wtf is that! Tinned spaghetti on a bed of rice?!?!? 🤢🤢🤢
I read that and thought you were taking the piss but he actually made tinned sketty on rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Without it sounding like I'm defending him he was a child when he started sw and that looked like something you make when you've just learnt to use a cooker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

Ted1

Why does he stand with his legs spread as if he has huge balls 🤔 we know u haven't Hazza coz I seen ya in yer spray on skinnies. #bellend
Im Dead 🤣🤣🤣

New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

sing it with me everyone....

Stick a gucci in me pocket
I'll fetch the seasonings from the van
Cause if you want the weight loss proof
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only pickards and seasonings work
La la lala - la la la la la (etc)
That, my friend is fuckin genius 🤣🤣🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
As much as I'm howling rn, I have a toe longer than my big toe (I think cos big toe got pushed in when I was wearing shoes too small when I was younger) so my foot is also the Loch Ness monster in a dressing gown 😂
Nothing can be as bad as his trotter!! 😆

• Heart

Sickoflurking

What a sad way to live. Bet he won't sleep tonight in case the masses plan an early morning assault on his own or JDs account again. The word is getting out thick and fast now Harold.
About time isn’t it! JD are no better though, deleting comments and then the entire post 😡

Instalol

A really strange thing happened the other day...I called him out (42 weeks ago to be precise) my insta message s showed it...he blocked me ...I went onto my messages to text a friend and my convo was there with prickard??? I clicked on it and it said “user not found”??? Strange!!!

• Wow