Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion -

Harry Pickard #4 Have Gucci belt will travel; my Slimming World lies are starting to unravel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread suggestion -

Harry Pickard #4 Have Gucci belt will travel; my Slimming World lies are starting to unravel!
I wonder if Prickard used that phrase when replying to their highnesses advert in Swingers Weekly " Have belt will travel" I could imagine it played a key role in proceedings 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Prickard used that phrase when replying to their highnesses advert in Swingers Weekly " Have belt will travel" I could imagine it played a key role in proceedings 😃
Someone commented have 'belt will travel' in this thread I've been laughing about it ever since 😂😂 Hmm yes I say so..especially with a 'prince and princess' 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Sarah’s creative kitchen did a day at the factory with all the big instagram accounts and two LUCKY people got the chance the win tickets to the factory and they all got to go for free, next year she’s doing a event where this time you have to buy tickets no freebies for normal folk like us

Was there any particular reason he couldn't go?
I think he was working he didn’t mention anything when anyone asked he was fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to make the new thread byt my thread title seems too long... can anyone help?

"Harry Pickard was unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

won with 29 votes

Reactions: 1
Trying to make the new thread byt my thread title seems too long... can anyone help?

"Harry Pickard was unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

won with 29 votes
Just go with that one, or there will be a whole page just full of thread title suggestions 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember Sarah’s creative kitchen did a day at the factory with all the big instagram accounts and two LUCKY people got the chance the win tickets to the factory and they all got to go for free, next year she’s doing a event where this time you have to buy tickets no freebies for normal folk like us

I think he was working he didn’t mention anything when anyone asked he was fuming
Ironic that he only worked a handful of hours a week and it just had to be during the few hours he worked 😂

Reactions: 2
Ironic that he only worked a handful of hours a week and it just had to be during the few hours he worked 😂
Literally!!!!! 🤣🤣 If I remember rightly he did say he was working and couldn’t attend but then he made hints about going.. in true Harry style just for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking, perhaps he's gone on his holiday. He was banging on about sunnier climes a few weeks back. Before he blocked me that was!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.