Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how he's getting recognised more and more whilst out. One day he'll be spotted by somebody who isn't a fan and decides to let him know it, that should be fun
Shame he didn’t come in on my last day to be fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Time for a new car" ... oh do duck off you pompous, lying, curly haired, bendy wendy toed twit!! He really makes my blood boil arghhhh :mad::mad::mad:
I knowwww ‘time for a new car’ mate youv has your car for about a year. Already clocked 150,000 miles on it aye? All those drives to McDonald’s and five guys I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knowwww ‘time for a new car’ mate youv has your car for about a year. Already clocked 150,000 miles on it aye? All those drives to McDonald’s and five guys I suppose 😂
Not forgetting the drive down for a sesshh with the Prince and Princess

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For sesshh, think ‘threesome’ 🤮 I bet Prince Planning does his ‘hellooooo’ voice whilst wearing kitten ears 😂
Those two make me think of Pam and Mick in Gavin and Stacey. I wonder if he too has a pair of Prince Charles ears in his bedside table drawer which he puts on before saying kneel before me Camilla whilst I knight you with my pork sword 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep 100% Harold the obnoxious little prick. He's another one that is going to come a huge cropper thanks to how he treats people.

Just in case you didn't know though, he has got a big heart 😂
The big heart he claims he has is actually an enlarged heart from consuming 266894 litres of frylight every day and 77636 eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been 3 days now, no post, no food, all he's had in 3 days is a little pot of jelly ☹

I'm starting to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope it means SW have threatened him 😂
I don't think it is no coincidence that SW suddenly began to end their generic reply with "this will be passed on to our PR team" They were clearly getting a lot of complaints and not necessarily all about Harold. Shortly after the new wording appeared Harold vanishes off of the radar and when he did finally make an appearance again the tone of his posts had changed and some of his hashtags had been cut right back.

Harold just loved to post, especially his binges etc and he's clearly being far more cautious, something definitely happened back then but he isn't going to own up as to what.

He isn't pushing his JD code, nor his PP code as it stands, his profits must be taking a battering, I don't know about Mercedes showroom he'll be hard pressed to afford a banger from Arfur Daley's chop shop if he doesn't buck his ideas up. There certainly won't be a second gucci belt appearing any time soon. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think it is no coincidence that SW suddenly began to end their generic reply with "this will be passed on to our PR team" They were clearly getting a lot of complaints and not necessarily all about Harold. Shortly after the new wording appeared Harold vanishes off of the radar and when he did finally make an appearance again the tone of his posts had changed and some of his hashtags had been cut right back.

Harold just loved to post, especially his binges etc and he's clearly being far more cautious, something definitely happened back then but he isn't going to own up as to what.

He isn't pushing his JD code, nor his PP code as it stands, his profits must be taking a battering, I don't know about Mercedes showroom he'll be hard pressed to afford a banger from Arfur Daley's chop shop if he doesn't buck his ideas up. There certainly won't be a second gucci belt appearing any time soon. 😃
He reminds me a lot of del trotter... peddling tit to people they dont really need... seasonings, planners and now bleeping jellies. having said that....
ZomboMeme 20082019061530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.