Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His fans are going to be getting bored, virtually no SW posts and what few he is posting are attention seeking me me me, brag brag brag posts. I thought he was there to influence and inspire

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

“Harry loves beige food to trough, but never fear - easy on, easy off!”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His fans are going to be getting bored, virtually no SW posts and what few he is posting are attention seeking me me me, brag brag brag posts. I thought he was there to influence and inspire
Stealth Boasting .....I hate it , it looks Chav and cringe and whilst some might think it’s brilliant he’s having a fancy new car or got a Gucci belt a lot more laugh and take piss about it.....I just couldn’t do it to myself

Reactions: 6
Stealth Boasting .....I hate it , it looks Chav and cringe and whilst some might think it’s brilliant he’s having a fancy new car or got a Gucci belt a lot more laugh and take piss about it.....I just couldn’t do it to myself
The fact that he has to brag about it shows he can’t afford a Mercedes 😂 either getting paid by mummy and daddy or he’s getting himself into years of debt by financing it (oh how we’re all so jealous)

It won’t be his car. Even if it is no one gives a duck.
You skinny flabby manchild with fish eyes and tit hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that he has to brag about it shows he can’t afford a Mercedes 😂 either getting paid by mummy and daddy or he’s getting himself into years of debt by financing it (oh how we’re all so jealous)
Remember the little Mercedes he was washing a few weeks ago? That belonged to his Mum or Dad and I'd put money on it that the person who's car Prickard was washing is trading it in for another model. Prickard as usual is just along for the ride as he was last week when he was in a BMW showroom. He is so sad

Reactions: 5
Surely he can’t make that much from princess bleep and seasoning jelly ads to buy a Mercedes. Lanky streak of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

He visited the SW bus to make his presence felt, sporting his smelly old loafers and that crass Gucci belt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely he can’t make that much from princess bleep and seasoning jelly ads to buy a Mercedes. Lanky streak of piss.
Nah mummy and daddy probably buying it for the lazy, entitled, arrogant, lying, materialistic, piece of tit. God I despise him. Glad I got that out. As you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah mummy and daddy probably buying it for the lazy, entitled, arrogant, lying, materialistic, piece of tit. God I despise him. Glad I got that out. As you were 🤣
He came into the cafe I was working at about 6 months ago, one of the girls was raving about him (I’d not heard of him then); he’s the rudest, most self centred person I’ve ever met

He came into the cafe I was working at about 6 months ago, one of the girls was raving about him (I’d not heard of him then); he’s the rudest, most self centred person I’ve ever met
What did he do that was rude? He's the biggest melt on IG

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion

He thinks he's something special, he's certain that he's a hit, but if we could turnHarold in to a garden bird it would defo be a tit

Yep that sounds like Harold

• Haha
What did he do that was rude? He's the biggest melt on IG
Acted like he was queen bee (I worked in an M&S cafe, not the ritz!). Was really rude when ordering, no please/thankyou/kiss my arse, nothing, and just in general. Wanting to swap things off meals (that we couldn’t do) and was just really arsey about it.

Don’t really give a tit that you’ve got a few thousand insta followers, if I’m honest mate. I’d rather not look like a knob

• Haha
"Time for a new car" ... oh do duck off you pompous, lying, curly haired, bendy wendy toed twit!! He really makes my blood boil arghhhh :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Acted like he was queen bee (I worked in an M&S cafe, not the ritz!). Was really rude when ordering, no please/thankyou/kiss my arse, nothing, and just in general. Wanting to swap things off meals (that we couldn’t do) and was just really arsey about it.

Don’t really give a tit that you’ve got a few thousand insta followers, if I’m honest mate. I’d rather not look like a knob
And he has the nerve to blast people online who dont say please when they're asking him questions! What a bleep.

Reactions: 7

Yep 100% Harold the obnoxious little prick. He's another one that is going to come a huge cropper thanks to how he treats people.

Just in case you didn't know though, he has got a big heart 😂

Reactions: 2
I love how he's getting recognised more and more whilst out. One day he'll be spotted by somebody who isn't a fan and decides to let him know it, that should be fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.