Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had really lost the infamous 8 stone, why did we get a post like Mrs bav did, when he visited the golden slimming world bus.
I think anyone can go on and take a photo with the board. So I don't see why he didn't 😏 My friend doesn't even do slimming world yet but had her photo taken with it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe he thinks he's too good for it 😂

Reactions: 3
He is either very hard faced or he is extremely cerebally challenged because in his shoes I would be crawling up my own backside knowing I'd been sussed. I wouldn't be on SM anymore that's for sure. As I said he's either very hard faced or as simple as they come and it could be either in his case.

Reactions: 4
So according to Harry... there's 5 stone between these first 2 photos 😂

And just looked and he actually claims he's lost 8 and a half stone. Not just 8.

And then him after 8 and a half stone loss 🙄 Apparently those jeans fitted him in the first photo 🙄
I feel uncomfortable looking at his before pics as he’s an actual child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I questioned this on his IG, I got blocked.
he's probably got the biggest blocked list on the whole of instagram... more blocked users than actual followers he didnt pay for...

he must lead a sad sad life... pays money to appear popular online... quite tragic really.

also, it's nearly new thread time, I have a cracker of a title...

"Harry Pickard was unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If he had really lost the infamous 8 stone, why did we get a post like Mrs bav did, when he visited the golden slimming world bus.
I literally looked at this and thought 11 stone?! And size 30 down to a 10.. and then you look at Harry’s ‘transformation’ 🙄 I call BS. I’ve lost around 3 stone myself and I would say he’s lost that at best..

Reactions: 3
he's probably got the biggest blocked list on the whole of instagram... more blocked users than actual followers he didnt pay for...

he must lead a sad sad life... pays money to appear popular online... quite tragic really.

also, it's nearly new thread time, I have a cracker of a title...

"Harry Pickard was unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?"
It is tragic but then so are the rest of those he rubs shoulders with so he's in good company.

Thread title suggestion.
His Blocked list is growing ever longer, what's he hiding you have to ponder?

Reactions: 14
Another week and another without a made up loss.

cmon harold... don't let the prickettes down.
He's probably on his way down to the fresh prince of bell-ends to loan him his brothers trousers until he can get back in to his own after that mammoth holiday gain he's decided not to share.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prepare yourselves for this one guys...
How very sad, it is always material things with him and even then I believe half of it is fictitious

Off to have myself photographed in a Rolls Royce showroom, be back soon to brag about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s currently in my neck of the woods , I smell Gucci leather and fry light in the air over South Yorkshire ......if only I was in the market right now for a merc I could pop in and say hi 🤪🤪🤪
Edited to add standby for photos of him later no doubt in Meadowhall shopping in flannels and eating in 5 guys.....predictable much 😂😂😂

How very sad, it is always material things with him and even then I believe half of it is fictitious

Off to have myself photographed in a Rolls Royce showroom, be back soon to brag about it 🙄
Enjoy, take friends and make a day of it .....,don’t forget lots of photos for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.