Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side bar - has anyone ever come across Donna Hayhurt’s SW account? She’s another “target member” who hardly EVER has any speed food and has a fondness for beige..
Jesus I remember a few months ago she did a poll saying should she change her name to something awful like 'din dins wiv don dons' and about 90% voted no including me 😂 she didnt mention it again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus I remember a few months ago she did a poll saying should she change her name to something awful like 'din dins wiv don dons' and about 90% voted no including me 😂 she didnt mention it again
Din dins wiv don dons 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just the same as HP! Having “fakeaways” every night!

You wouldn’t eat a full on takeaway every night so why would you have a fakeaway every night??

Idk if it’s only “6 syns” for the lot! It’s a calorific pile of tit!

Reactions: 4
She’s just the same as HP! Having “fakeaways” every night!

You wouldn’t eat a full on takeaway every night so why would you have a fakeaway every night??

Idk if it’s only “6 syns” for the lot! It’s a calorific pile of tit!
They both were following each other but no longer are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not sure if this link will work but that is no way an eight stone loss !
Totally, it’s a few stone, four at the very most! I just don’t understand why anyone would lie about it, there are plenty of “successful” slimming world instagrammers who have lost a few stone and still make plenty of money from their discount codes and swipe ups!

Reactions: 5
Totally, it’s a few stone, four at the very most! I just don’t understand why anyone would lie about it, there are plenty of “successful” slimming world instagrammers who have lost a few stone and still make plenty of money from their discount codes and swipe ups!

I don't get why he's never made the magazine, why he's never been the cover boy or Mr Sleek or whatever they call it. SW love people like him as a rule, he'd have been a good advert for getting the younger generation through the doors.

He clearly couldn't convince slimming world he'd lost 8st, probably told them he'd lost 4 or 5st prior to joining. Everybody I've shown his comparison pictures to and asked them to guess how much he's lost have said around 2st, 3st at a push. They laugh their head off and think I'm joking when I say 8st.

Reactions: 6
He just wanted an easy way into popularity and money because he's an entitled, lazy, indulged, little prick.

So according to Harry... there's 5 stone between these first 2 photos 😂

And just looked and he actually claims he's lost 8 and a half stone. Not just 8.

And then him after 8 and a half stone loss 🙄 Apparently those jeans fitted him in the first photo 🙄
He’s completely taking the piss - my hubby isn’t a slim bloke, but those jeans would drown him! He’s too toned (yuck) to have lost that much weight and there literally be no evidence of it on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

First photo.. him in December 2016...

Second photo is him "rejoining" a month after the first photo...

I think the first photo is how he started slimming world. To lose the last stone or whatever of puppy fat. This book isn't him. rejoining... it's him starting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Third photo... obviously can't add up or can't keep his facts straight... 111lbs is 7stone 9 if I've worked that out correctly. But he's said his target is 8stone 6.5lbs. 🤔 That photo was only a few months before he got to target. I couldn't see anywhere about him changing his target though. I may be wrong on that. Easy to miss.

Attachments

I've just had a look at this guys insta. Where are his fat pics? I've looked so far down the grid I can't see him ever being fat at all. [emoji23]

Reactions: 3
First photo.. him in December 2016...

Second photo is him "rejoining" a month after the first photo...

I think the first photo is how he started slimming world. To lose the last stone or whatever of puppy fat. This book isn't him. rejoining... it's him starting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Third photo... obviously can't add up or can't keep his facts straight... 111lbs is 7stone 9 if I've worked that out correctly. But he's said his target is 8stone 6.5lbs. 🤔 That photo was only a few months before he got to target. I couldn't see anywhere about him changing his target though. I may be wrong on that. Easy to miss.
that could be anyones book, and anyone can buy those crappy loss things on ebay.

stand by what I say... his das lost 24lbs...2 stone...wins man of the year, he "loses 8 stone" qnd wins duck all.... yawn.

that could be anyones book, and anyone can buy those crappy loss things on ebay.

stand by what I say... his das lost 24lbs...2 stone...wins man of the year, he "loses 8 stone" qnd wins duck all.... yawn.
That's why I think he literally started in January 2017 when he said he "Rejoined"
then lost about a stone and got target.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.