Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going there in January. Interesting. It would be such a shame if he were to...oh I dunno...”fall” off a bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going there in January. Interesting. It would be such a shame if he were to...oh I dunno...”fall” off a bridge.
Just look out for a big in your face Gucci belt buckle wrapped round a lanky streak of piss. If you do spot him back off, don't approach him or he'll accuse you of stalking him like he did that young lady who saw him in York. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No you just have to start paying again for group if you go out of your target lol
not what I mean... I'll find my book when the gremlins are asleep and show you what i mean...

from what I hear, "unfollowed by the GC"is in the same style as "Stan" by Eminem....

I can't wait for new thread suggestion time, I have a cracker 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Same a couple of years ago !!
I mean she is by no means as odious as HP - in that she shows her book/losses/certificates etc - but she’s got such a bitchy tone!

Complaining about people being rude asking her where she buys her (cheap as duck looking) dresses and bed linen and her audience not being grateful and kissing her feet when she tell us!

Geeet a liiiiiife

Just look out for a big in your face Gucci belt buckle wrapped round a lanky streak of piss. If you do spot him back off, don't approach him or he'll accuse you of stalking him like he did that young lady who saw him in York. 😃
Gucci belt wrapped round a lanky streak of piss. 😂😂😂😂

?

Side bar - has anyone ever come across Donna Hayhurt’s SW account? She’s another “target member” who hardly EVER has any speed food and has a fondness for beige..

She also posted a picture bragging about fitting into her daughters age 9-10 swim suit which makes me nauseous on all kinds of levels...
She’s such an odd one, moans when she gets the slightest whiff of criticism but is happy to post videos of her daughter singing (badly) and parading around for the world to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.