Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okaaay... to get things back on track..

Prickards latest story... shall i politely suggest the Moon? The wank stain...
[/QUOTE

Just letting everybody know he's thinking of having another holiday, bragging again he just can't help himself.

Try somewhere a bit more exotic Harold, I've heard Iraq is nice

Reactions: 2
I think it's important to point out that he didn't almost die. She said he thought he was dead, which the newspaper article sensationalised into an entire non-story. It must have been a slow news day for them to publish that. He wasn't dead, he didn't almost die, he took a queer turn that's all

Reactions: 4
OMG what have I missed. I need to read about 12 pages to catch up.

Nothing then. I’ve missed nothing.

Reactions: 1

Found this online back from 2001. 😂 😂 Did anyone know Harolds mum only has one arm? (not that its relevant). I wonder if he started his 8 stone loss then? The bleeping child that he is. Even his own brother hates his guts. And theres no doubt in my mind that when he posts that pictures of his 'big jeans', that they are a pair belonging to his brother (who is larger built that Harold). He is a spiteful little drama queen.
You never see the dad with his brother they don’t even follow each other on Instagram. Reckon his brother must think he’s a lying prick like the rest of us

Reactions: 3
You never see the dad with his brother they don’t even follow each other on Instagram. Reckon his brother must think he’s a lying prick like the rest of us
I never would have known he had a brother if it wasn't for Tattle. Very odd!

Reactions: 7
he prob resents his mum and dad for spoiling the drama queen that is harry all these years

careful... you'll be called a homophobe for calling him a queen...😒
Really? I certainly don't mean anything homophobic at all by my comment. I said Drama Queen. Everyone knows what means. Sorry to anyone to reads it and takes offence, I apologise massively. (But I 100% am not homophobic!)

Reactions: 3
I've finally realised why he has been so quiet as of late....he's been recording his debut album!

I can exclusively reveal its artwork & tracklisting below:

Quotes_Creator_20190816_103951.png
Screenshot_20190816-114811_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think it's important to point out that he didn't almost die. She said he thought he was dead, which the newspaper article sensationalised into an entire non-story. It must have been a slow news day for them to publish that. He wasn't dead, he didn't almost die, he took a queer turn that's all
I did point out it turned out to be nothing serious but non the less it was clearly
What is that post even about ?!! He reading Tattle ? We just having a laugh mate at all the fakers ... you just keep being wonderful you...... maybe he is struggling to adhere to the SW rules after a recent telling off 😂
Needy desperate or what.
I saw it and thought who's this about Harold because it certainly isn't you, ya nasty, selfish, spoilt, bragging little tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.