Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like i say... food blogger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The twit needs to go and look at some real food bloggers to see what they actually are. He's one massive joke.

I've also worked it out! Pinocchio's nose grew every time he lied, in Prickards case it's the toe....size 22 shoes here we come

New thread title when it is due inspired by the SW bus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

harrypickard96_sw He thinks he's hot because his fans have crushes but he's more like blakey from on the busses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The twit needs to go and look at some real food bloggers to see what they actually are. He's one massive joke.

I've also worked it out! Pinocchio's nose grew every time he lied, in Prickards case it's the toe....size 22 shoes here we come

New thread title when it is due inspired by the SW bus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

harrypickard96_sw He thinks he's hot because his fans have crushes but he's more like blakey from on the busses
That โ˜๐Ÿป surely wins for the new thread - although unless he ups his posting game, weโ€™ll be here a while ๐Ÿ˜‚

That โ˜๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There are accounts/"influencers" with half of Harry's followers that average 5k on every single post, so surely he should be getting at least 10k. 90% of his followers are inactive SW accounts or purchased.

Reactions: 2
I was trying to think of a witty new thread name when the time comes as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Harrypickard96_sw loves his gucci belt, its a shame he has the personality of an absolute melt.

Harrypickard96_sw has a really big toe, he tried boarding the slimming world bus and they said no.

Harrypickard96_sw really loves gravy and chips, there's never been any fat on those hips.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dislike her. She's a twit.

Her name is now sophiaionabold
Missbold_sw

Slimming World often doesn't make sense, but for me it works. Having said that, I don't eat the shite Harry does, and I actually include the speed they recommend. If I buy those fishcakes I'd only have one, usually with some form of potato and salad or veg.

Our consultant told us that you have to use some common sense. Just because something is free, it doesn't mean you should stuff yourself with it. For example, if you were having jacket potato for dinner you'd probably only use one spud, so don't go using three spuds when you're making chips.

I'm just wondering why Froyoandfrylite appears to be answering all his little fans' questions for him on the fishcake post ๐Ÿค”
Why was froyoandfryshite replying to his comments?

regarding harold and the slimmingworld bus... Why would you find out where it is, stand there like some trembling orange prick and not go inside, get a picture with that frame and get some of the goodies they were giving away? He clearly didn't go inside that bus, those pictures would have been all over the shop online. I was just browsing the search bit on instagram and noticed this lady...

you have to come to the conclusion that he did that just to keep up this false pretence he has created...I honestly believe that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Missbold_sw
She no longer uses that one, she uses her personal one now.

Do all these fat middle aged women honestly think that by eating what this skinny flabby boy posts that theyโ€™ll suddenly lose weight?

Has anyone done WW and had the app? Itโ€™s RIFE there with middle aged women fawning over absolute mingers (men) with their tops off and flabby sucking them in bellyโ€™s out, trying to show how much theyโ€™ve lost and the women posting โ€œlooking gud hunni ๐Ÿ˜˜โ€ bullshit. Or dribbling over plates of food that look like a dogs thrown up.

Embarrassing. Get some dignity ๐Ÿคข

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.