Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total joke of a boy, he’s got a lot to learn. I reckon he’ll look back when he’s 30-odd and cringe.

Definitely ED territory, so many sure signs.

Reactions: 4
Lol so I found his slimming world group and saved the consultants phone number into my phone. Then went onto Instagram discover people, into my contacts and this is linked to her number... seems more legit?
I still don't believe he attends a group.

Someone commented on the nugget and chips photo saying ‘that’s more like it, when I see people with 5 nuggets on their plate I think what’s that all about?!’

Portion control Theresa. The entire point of SW Theresa. That’s what it’s about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lol so I found his slimming world group and saved the consultants phone number into my phone. Then went onto Instagram discover people, into my contacts and this is linked to her number... seems more legit?
Yeah that's the account that he tagged in his post but she commented on her personal one.
Her SW page seems legit 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's a few SW pages that follow it like SWFeebs

Yeah that's the account that he tagged in his post but she commented on her personal one.
Her SW page seems legit 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's a few SW pages that follow it like SWFeebs
Yeah but shes not posted anything in over a year as someone pointed out earlier on in the thread

Reactions: 3
Guys I am HOWLING.....

So this 'consulant' of Harry's has only 6 pics on her instagram page and hasn't posted anything since 2018. Yet as soon as Harry put that weight loss result post up this said 'consultant' striaght away commented on the post telling him how proud she was of him but from her personal Instagram page. A page which she has only 5 post and hasn't posted since March. Which okay fair enough as I don't post much myself BUT have you seen who she's following???

54 following to which are mostly this year's Love Island cast and some previous and Geordie Shore cast. Now I'm not meaning to be rude by any means but would you say this 'Debbie' is late 40s at the least? Why the duck would she only be following Z list celebrities and the likes of Harry Pickard..... Get the duck outta here now 😂😂😂😂😂

P.S yes it's my day off and you bet your arse I most certainly do have all the time this morning to sit on my arse to investigate and call out the BS of these wank stains 😘

This is who consultant Debbie is following..... screams 22 year old much 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Guys I am HOWLING.....

So this 'consulant' of Harry's has only 6 pics on her instagram page and hasn't posted anything since 2018. Yet as soon as Harry put that weight loss result post up this said 'consultant' striaght away commented on the post telling him how proud she was of him but from her personal Instagram page. A page which she has only 5 post and hasn't posted since March. Which okay fair enough as I don't post much myself BUT have you seen who she's following???

54 following to which are mostly this year's Love Island cast and some previous and Geordie Shore cast. Now I'm not meaning to be rude by any means but would you say this 'Debbie' is late 40s at the least? Why the duck would she only be following Z list celebrities and the likes of Harry Pickard..... Get the duck outta here now 😂😂😂😂😂

P.S yes it's my day off and you bet your arse I most certainly do have all the time this morning to sit on my arse to investigate and call out the BS of these wank stains 😘

This is who consultant Debbie is following..... screams 22 year old much 🤣🤣
Hmmm that is totally weird and doesn't ring true for a woman of her age. Maybe it is one of the accounts in Harolds portfolio after all

That guy is coming across as more unbalanced by the day.

PS You forgot to follow Gemma Collins on that account Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm that is totally weird and doesn't ring true for a woman of her age. Maybe it is one of the accounts in Harolds portfolio after all

That guy is coming across as more unbalanced by the day.

PS You forgot to follow Gemma Collins on that account Harold.
Let's see how fast the profile goes to private shall we... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dinner tonight! At least 900-1000 calories!! But only 4 syns!
I’m currently trying out calorie counting and mum made me that exact dinner with my previous SW self in mind one night, My Fitness Pal said over 1000... How can something that’s nearly some people’s entire calorie allowance be free + 4 syns!! I did lose nearly 5 stone on sw, but looking back I found it unsustainable and very unrealistic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.