Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder... does anyone know if SW consultants get bonuses? say if a member gets a massive loss, or gets featured in the magazine? my conaultant said to me last week that she was considering putting me forward for the magazine, but I flat out refused any part of that charade... I'd rather go dogging with my dad.
Yes they get £500!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He
I've been thinking about his silence...and I have come up with a theory... just maybe....he's got so tired of people asking him for proof, hes purchased all the certificates he needs off ebay and he's waiting for them to come in the post so he can further his lies even more... it is absolutely the kind of thing he would do.... if this turns out to be the case I will post a photo of myself bollock naked.

you have been warned.
He tried that shite before and got called out as it was new style certificates and no older ones which he should have had if he was telling the truth ... which we all know he is incapable of

Very eager to prove that he really is a slimming world member and does everything by the book. There will be speed on his plate next!
Speed food .... dont you sqear at young master Harold , beige food all the way 🙈

Let's just all chill and give Harolds laid back plan a go. The one who gains the most weight wins a years supply of eggs, JD seasoning and a sack of spuds 😃

Screenshot_20190803-183124_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
made to weigh people???
I said I didn't want to do it, wasn't given much choice in the matter. Told it would be one week, made to feel guilty etc etc. There were other things involved as well as she kind of inferred I was being selfish and I wasn't in a good place at the time due to personal life things to push her on no. So when I say made to do it, I guess I more mean wasn't given much option.

When I was in the national competition finals my consultant was very open about the fact he'd also get a bit of money if I won too.

I actually disagree with this as I was made to weigh people in at group and I always tried my best to be positive about any gain or losses despite not wanting the job and I never discussed anyone's weight. However at a different group when the consultant was away a snotty cow shouted my weight gain out so everyone behind me could hear despite it being fully accepted. As such, I just think it comes down to who is doing the job, and that is on the consultant.

For me the consultants were worse, the first time I joined slimming world the consultant gave me no choice about joining the social team, most weeks I'd be doing all 3 jobs and became very socially isolated at group (I was only 20 at the time and I'm very quiet, so weighing people in made me quite anxious) When I stopped losing weight despite following the plan she didn't care so long as I could still do the shop, payments and weigh in for her and she could continue swanning about drinking coffee.

As such, I've tried 3 different groups over the past couple years and never again - every group has bad eggs and clique like behaviour yet as long as the consultant is getting in the money they couldn't give two hoots.
Forced to weigh people? That’s strange, you could have just said no and walked away lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder what number will be picked at random today for this weeks loss... probably a big one considering last weeks wasnt posted...

there will also be a vague video of him walking into "dust club" as the little runt calls it...

thats like me walking into a police station, taking a photo claiming I'm a copper... but as ever the prickettes will lap that tit up.

Reactions: 2
Forced to weigh people? That’s strange, you could have just said no and walked away lol 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you'd actually bothered to read my reply to someone else you'd see I'd mentioned this and the bullying tactics that were employed by the consultant when I DID say no originally. And I might add, saying no and just walking away isn't so easy when you're 19 and quiet, disabled and suffering from mental health problems. Sometimes just saying no and walking away isn't as easy as you'd think.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you'd actually bothered to read my reply to someone else you'd see I'd mentioned this and the bullying tactics that were employed by the consultant when I DID say no originally. And I might add, saying no and just walking away isn't so easy when you're 19 and quiet, disabled and suffering from mental health problems. Sometimes just saying no and walking away isn't as easy as you'd think.
Any need to be rude? You don’t look like you struggle to challenge people with that reply!!! Sorry but if I felt forced to do something I didn’t want to then I’d just simply not go to that group, unless she came to your house and dragged you there each week?

Reactions: 5
Any need to be rude? You don’t look like you struggle to challenge people with that reply!!! Sorry but if I felt forced to do something I didn’t want to then I’d just simply not go to that group, unless she came to your house and dragged you there each week?
Your reply to me was also rude and could have been worded considerably better, don't see me acting like I know who you are from it. Also presuming things about me based on one reply to you is a bit silly. I already stated why things were hard for me at the time.

We. Are. Not. All. The. Same. 👏 can't believe I've just had to point that out to you. What might be easy for you won't be for someone else and vice versa so what you'd do isn't exactly relevant. If you can do that, great. With what I had going on at the time I wasn't capable of pushing no on those matters, like I already told you I may add.

Also, I'd paid for a countdown at the time and couldn't afford to stop going, also couldn't make another group on account of disability and mental health problems at the time. I wasn't about to waste what was a lot of money to me at that time by just not going.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.