Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bothering me that he honestly eats 12 nuggets and at least 3.8k people think this is okay 😭
I follow slimming world, but I still watch the portion sizes, there is no need for a plates entire surface to be covered with food... if i make a curry, I will use the little trays to keep the portion size under control..
Screenshot_20190803-075134_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 10
The experiences described in SW groups on this page are not my experience at all. My group is great and so is the consultant. Nobody is talking about anyone and we have target members ranging from losing 2 stone to 10 stone and everything in between. In respect of the social team, I know for a fact that they don’t talk about anyone so it does sound like anyone having a negative experience should consider an alternate group.

Of course, there are the ones that have struggled to lose the weight or come for the social aspect and that’s fine in my opinion, as they aren’t bitter or nasty about anyone else.

It’s a shame that those with the bad experiences are not enjoying it as the group is part of the plan in my experience.

Reactions: 9
He would push her in front of a bus for a blue tick, let's be honest.
Hahaha😂 Or a poached egg on pension day..

The experiences described in SW groups on this page are not my experience at all. My group is great and so is the consultant. Nobody is talking about anyone and we have target members ranging from losing 2 stone to 10 stone and everything in between. In respect of the social team, I know for a fact that they don’t talk about anyone so it does sound like anyone having a negative experience should consider an alternate group.

Of course, there are the ones that have struggled to lose the weight or come for the social aspect and that’s fine in my opinion, as they aren’t bitter or nasty about anyone else.

It’s a shame that those with the bad experiences are not enjoying it as the group is part of the plan in my experience.
You're one of the lucky one's by the sounds. I've met about 2 consultants in over 20yrs who have actually been any good at the job. And one of those gave up the job in the end, as she was sick of their tit at head office. I had one leader who would make the class guess on a board like it was a massive game, how much weight she would gain on holiday..and we are talking a stone + here not a few lbs .... disordered eating at it's finest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hahaha😂 Or a poached egg on pension day..

You're one of the lucky one's by the sounds. I've met about 2 consultants in over 20yrs who have actually been any good at the job. And one of those gave up the job in the end, as she was sick of their tit at head office. I had one leader who would make the class guess on a board like it was a massive game, how much weight she would gain on holiday..and we are talking a stone + here not a few lbs .... disordered eating at it's finest!
I think you may be right. To be completely honest, I’ve had about 4/5 different ones and my current one was doing holiday cover in my usual and I left to go to hers. She’s just great and genuine.

Yeah, the guessing thing isn’t healthy at all! We’ve never done anything remotely similar, it’s a very supportive atmosphere and everyone is rooting for everyone else.

I think you may be right. To be completely honest, I’ve had about 4/5 different ones and my current one was doing holiday cover in my usual and I left to go to hers. She’s just great and genuine.

Yeah, the guessing thing isn’t healthy at all! We’ve never done anything remotely similar, it’s a very supportive atmosphere and everyone is rooting for everyone else.
That's just scratching the surface so much more I could say 😂 I'm so pleased you've got a fab group as they are like gold dust!

My consultants a compete car crash. When someone commented that there were only a few big chips in the sw chips when they first came out then loads of bits of tiny potato, she actually said ‘yes they make them like that so they can please everyone’ 🙄 we’re fat not stupid hun....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He eats a lot of processed food, bacon, sausages, nuggets, burgers etc. Even if your not on a calorie controlled diet, that sort of diet with little to no fresh veg or fruit is extremely bad for your digestion and in later life can cause really bad stomach issues and even contributes to things such as bowel or pancreatic cancer. It really is genuinely worrying people follow his example not just from a SW view but health in general.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
My consultants a compete car crash. When someone commented that there were only a few big chips in the sw chips when they first came out then loads of bits of tiny potato, she actually said ‘yes they make them like that so they can please everyone’ 🙄 we’re fat not stupid hun....
Mine said it was because the potatoes were bad last year..which they were tbf!

Didn’t he mention last year about buying a local cafe or restaurant.
Imagine the food he’d serve, no thanks!

Reactions: 5
That's just scratching the surface so much more I could say 😂 I'm so pleased you've got a fab group as they are like gold dust!
Ab, thanks! I’m feeling appreciative of them even more now!

Mine said it was because the potatoes were bad last year..which they were tbf!
Some of them are poor, mine is on holiday at the moment :( and unfortunately the lady who is standing in is just nowhere near as good. She’s very cold and unenthusiastic. She also said, when talking about an event that I have coming up, that it would be fine to just have what I want as I’ve done so well so far......hmmm, I don’t think I’ll do that! Whereas, my usual would encourage a plan to ensure I’m not disappointed the following weigh in.

Of course, Harry could comment on his consultant too.....

Ab, thanks! I’m feeling appreciative of them even more now!

Some of them are poor, mine is on holiday at the moment :( and unfortunately the lady who is standing in is just nowhere near as good. She’s very cold and unenthusiastic. She also said, when talking about an event that I have coming up, that it would be fine to just have what I want as I’ve done so well so far......hmmm, I don’t think I’ll do that! Whereas, my usual would encourage a plan to ensure I’m not disappointed the following weigh in.

Of course, Harry could comment on his consultant too.....
Harold has the best consultant ever. She opens up the group 15 minutes early for a private audience with him. She never gives him all of those silly reward certificates because she doesn't want his fridge etc to get cluttered up with the things. She never chooses him for slimmer of the week because she knows he doesn't like fruit and veg so she saves him the trouble of having to cart his prize home to empty it in to the bin. Best of all she lets him choose whatever weight gains and losses he likes and she even let him treat the 2st he lost 4 times like a lottery rollover so that he could say he'd lost 8st. Proper diamond Harolds consultant is.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
@Truthseeker - I recognise his consultant from a bit of stalking on his insta, as one I had years ago when I flirted with SW. She's absolutely crap, but totally the type of lady who seem to fall over themselves for the weedy manchild

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t he mention last year about buying a local cafe or restaurant.
Imagine the food he’d serve, no thanks!
He wouldn't be able to do what he had wanted to do with it if he did. He wanted to make it sw friendly with syn values etc and we all know what sw thinks of things like that....a big fat no

@Truthseeker - I recognise his consultant from a bit of stalking on his insta, as one I had years ago when I flirted with SW. She's absolutely crap, but totally the type of lady who seem to fall over themselves for the weedy manchild
Does he actually have one then? I always figured he didn’t go and just took pics of the sign outside...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.