Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's having a good giggle today isn't he with his passive agressive stories. Trying to prove he's got the app, proving he got a quick email back... why don't you post your 8 stone loss certificates next Harry? LMFAO
What's the prat emailing SW for and why does he need to make it public? What a pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He so reads here..

Hi harry and big manky mushroom toe...

Nothing but a vile bully, can see how aggressive he was on his story..

Post your weight loss certificates.. oh no you can't cus your loss is as fake as your Gucci belt

twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amazing how much effort he goes to, to try and prove he was right on the Syn values of the shortcake he had, yet previously he continually went against the SW rules When it comes to such things as bread, no speed food, takeaways, alcohol and syn free days. Don’t like it do you Harry but expect SW to back you up on the pathetic sugar laden cake bar you had. Something tells me you have been pulled up on certain aspects of your ‘SW journey’ and you are now trying to prove you are adhering to the rules as previously you would have stuck 2 fingers up to anyone questioning you.......

Reactions: 13
Amazing how much effort he goes to, to try and prove he was right on the Syn values of the shortcake he had, yet previously he continually went against the SW rules When it comes to such things as bread, no speed food, takeaways, alcohol and syn free days. Don’t like it do you Harry but expect SW to back you up on the pathetic sugar laden cake bar you had. Something tells me you have been pulled up on certain aspects of your ‘SW journey’ and you are now trying to prove you are adhering to the rules as previously you would have stuck 2 fingers up to anyone questioning you.......
Yes I'd say he's been hauled over the coals by SW too, in fact I'd put money on it.

Reactions: 7
Makes absolutely no bleeping sense that he’s dying over a shortbread that small at 100 and odd calories but he can smash in all those fakeaways, tweak hash browns, 1553367 eggs a day, wrong bread and countless days off with no bother.

Oh and shares all his line drawing with everyone! Easy on, easy off.

Easy on, duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Very eager to prove that he really is a slimming world member and does everything by the book. There will be speed on his plate next!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very eager to prove that he really is a slimming world member and does everything by the book. There will be speed on his plate next!
I can't believe he has run to slimming world telling tales over a feckin bit of cake after all of the wrong information he's given people what a silly little non.

Still, it reinforces our belief that SW have had him about his antics. I get a warm glow inside just thinking about it 😂 A small victory for those who complained to HQ about him

Reactions: 12
Seeing Harry be a stickler for the SW rules suddenly not letting a single uncounted syn pass his lips after his telling off from HQ brings me such safisfaction. He's such a little bleep for SW. Sad!

Reactions: 8
He's having a good giggle today isn't he with his passive agressive stories. Trying to prove he's got the app, proving he got a quick email back... why don't you post your 8 stone loss certificates next Harry? LMFAO
Hahaha i heard if you say ‘weight loss certificates’ three times on this forum then they shall appear in his stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nip on over to @vidlerjon_sw on insta Harold. Now there's a bloke who knows his stuff when it comes to SW, gives excellent and correct advice, encourages his followers and never speaks to them like they are tit. Such a humble, kind and beautiful person and it is real inspirational people like him that SW should be encouraging to promote them and not clueless horrible little nobs like you.

If you want to know anything about SW ask your dad because he clearly has more of an idea what to do than you

Reactions: 6
Oh this burger and chips isn’t enough carbs for me. I’ll have some spaghetti hoops on the side??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Spaghetti hoops with burger and chips?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why not have it with a salad or onions or pickles or something that’s speed rather than just free?? Soooo, apart from the mushrooms (not sure if they’re counted as speed as I don’t like them), it’s just been free food and healthy extras again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yeah, he said he was counting the flapjack things as syns, but it’s still not showing a proper SW healthy eating plan 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Oh this burger and chips isn’t enough carbs for me. I’ll have some spaghetti hoops on the side??? 🤦🏼‍♀️
The amount of carb crashes he must go through every day. No wonder he looks tit and hasn't got the energy to do a full time job. Clueless prat

Reactions: 2
Pa Prickard has just posted - hmm, no!! Yes to the gammon and eggs, but the dry ‘chips’ look like they were made last year 🤮

They live in the same house; wouldn’t you just all eat the same (not that we do - me on SW, hubby eats anything, two kids who like separate things including a picky 3yr old)??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.