Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a 21 year old lad with a fast metabolism. Didn’t we all eat and drink then and probably didn’t gain half stone + a week.
He’ll be the next to change his tag to beingharryp and join both pages no doubt.
He is also entitled to privacy and doesn’t need to post all the time, I don’t know how people do it all day I barely give it a thought to take a photo of a meal or of the earth.
He's a prize bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s a 21 year old lad with a fast metabolism. Didn’t we all eat and drink then and probably didn’t gain half stone + a week.
He’ll be the next to change his tag to beingharryp and join both pages no doubt.
He is also entitled to privacy and doesn’t need to post all the time, I don’t know how people do it all day I barely give it a thought to take a photo of a meal or of the earth.
He doesn't do privacy he likes to post every single thing he does. He's a born bragger and exhibitionist and you don't have to be Einstein to work that one out after a glance down his page. For starters what sad twit posts pictures of their legs and feet on a regular basis along with pictures of silly coloured drinks and never ending images of poached eggs. I reckon somebody has emailed g-----n golf club about the egg pictures and he's probably got the sack 😂

I'd also have to query why somebody with a fast metabolism would need Slimming World let alone be promoting it. My husband has a fast metabolism and he has to eat 3500 plus calories a day just to stop his weight going down and that's on a none exercise day. Harry won't be happy with your comment re the fast metabolism, he lost that 8st through sheer hard work so don't belittle his effort please 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been thinking about his silence...and I have come up with a theory... just maybe....he's got so tired of people asking him for proof, hes purchased all the certificates he needs off ebay and he's waiting for them to come in the post so he can further his lies even more... it is absolutely the kind of thing he would do.... if this turns out to be the case I will post a photo of myself bollock naked.

you have been warned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I've been thinking about his silence...and I have come up with a theory... just maybe....he's got so tired of people asking him for proof, hes purchased all the certificates he needs off ebay and he's waiting for them to come in the post so he can further his lies even more... it is absolutely the kind of thing he would do.... if this turns out to be the case I will post a photo of myself bollock naked.

you have been warned.
Harry, if this was your plan, please do NOT do it!!! Save my eyes!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

you have been warned.
Sure he's done that before with the ones he has on his grid. I think Carbie pointed out they were all the new ones and technically he should have had some of the old style ones 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

you have been warned.
Watch yourself Lard he likes an older man and woman to latch on to so please ask your partners permission before putting temptation in his way 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, where is he?? I enjoy watching his daily efforts to fake tan himself to the colour of an orangutan, the ‘fakeaway’ beige food creates and the shameless attempts to get himself sponsored by Gucci 😂 It’s all a bit dull without him 😉 Banned? Saving himself for ‘something big hunz’ Or bored with all the lying??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.