Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why he hasn't been snapped up by a top modelling agency I will never know. Note the comment from one of his adoring fans 🙄

Screenshot_20190730-104617_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this new? I’ve not seen any of his posts for days 🤷🏻‍♀️
No

I've just had a thought. I wonder if Prickard is on a posting ban? Two of my friends are one for excessive tagging and I'm not sure about the other one. I've also seen somebody on Facebook saying they have got a 7 day ban for excessive posting. I had one last year for typing too fast???? Mine only lasted 24 hours but both of my friends are on 7 day posting bans. I wonder if he's been caught for spamming with excessive, repetitive hashtags.

Either that or his dad is sick of him freeloading and has made him go out and get a proper full time job

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
IF he is on a posting ban, how will he explain his lack of activity?

he has a face (and a rather large toe) to save...

just how have the prickettes managed without inspiration from their leader?

there was a lady in my group last night and she was so overweight her doctors told her change or she would be dead within 2 years... shes lost 19 stone and is now absolutely fine... thats inspirational harold, not the flannel you spout.

I hope you've been living your best life in the time you've not posted you devious insufferable little spunktrumpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You can still post stories whilst on a posting ban I believe so surely he would've posted something there? There's more to this..

Reactions: 3
He’ll be away trying to put on 8 stones in a week so he can prove he was that heavy. Easy on, easy off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How has someone who has supposedly lost 8st with no exercise not got any loose skin?

Reactions: 8
How has someone who has supposedly lost 8st with no exercise not got any loose skin?
Because he hasn't really lost 8 stone. Prickard thinks that by gaining and losing the same 10 pounds over and over amounts to an 8 stone weight loss. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I've been saying this since the get go. I lost 9st and I am literally a sack of skin, everywhere (proud of it - I worked bloody hard!). He makes me cringe, posing with his Gucci belt, shirt tucked in, shocked he hasn't got a lemon top ice cream in his bloody hand like normal!!

Reactions: 6
I've been saying this since the get go. I lost 9st and I am literally a sack of skin, everywhere (proud of it - I worked bloody hard!). He makes me cringe, posing with his Gucci belt, shirt tucked in, shocked he hasn't got a lemon top ice cream in his bloody hand like normal!!
Well done on your weight loss! I've got about 8 stone to lose and its such a scary though, but I will get there! Prickard makes me so angry, he makes a mockery out of REAL people who work their butt off to lose REAL weight.

Reactions: 7
TBF, I'm not sticking up for him because again, I'm in the club that doesn't believe his bull tit for a second, but I've lost 11 stone and I'm fortunate enough to barley have any at all. We're all different, it really depends on genetics and exercise.

Reactions: 1
TBF, I'm not sticking up for him because again, I'm in the club that doesn't believe his bull tit for a second, but I've lost 11 stone and I'm fortunate enough to barley have any at all. We're all different, it really depends on genetics and exercise.
Prickard has bragged in the past that he has done no exercise at all. I can believe it, he's a bone idle little runt.

Reactions: 3
He’s a 21 year old lad with a fast metabolism. Didn’t we all eat and drink then and probably didn’t gain half stone + a week.
He’ll be the next to change his tag to beingharryp and join both pages no doubt.
He is also entitled to privacy and doesn’t need to post all the time, I don’t know how people do it all day I barely give it a thought to take a photo of a meal or of the earth.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.