Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I’m interested in the rebuttal from Hazzard this week saying he didn’t inherit anything from the Queen Mother’s estate. Is that just a total whopper? As I understood it, she left everything in her actual will to the Queen, mostly possessions. But I’d read that the cash from her estate had been siphoned off into a trust fund in 1994. Now, if you die within 7 years of a gift, it has to be counted as part of your estate. But she died 8 years after 1994, so presumably it would have been exempt from inheritance tax and not included in probate at all. So am I wrong and the boys didn’t get anything or is Harry just lying his ginger head off as usual?!
It was exempt from tax I do know that but why I am not actually sure was actually her estate being worth between £50 and £70million the bulk of it going to Elizabeth II,though is actually property going to the Monarch quite essentially is exempt from inheritance tax otherwise would be applied I think

Purely due to being its quite essentially in her own name why she's not liable to pay income tax though was questioned about that in Parliament and just decided to pay it, though not being obliged to do so, is HMRC the Inland Revenue is the sort of I dont know how thats structured but yeah....

Reactions: 7

DarnIt

VIP Member
That's very interesting. I've been wondering for ages how the Harkles always seem to know how to upstage royal events. They might have birthdays, anniversaries and regular scheduled events all noted down in a diary but it doesn't explain how they always pick a day to promote themselves to overshadow another member of the family doing a charity event.

it figures that there must be a mole on the inside.
I do hope that the couriers manage to flush this person (or persons) out and get rid of them.

William is right not to trust Bradby and Scobie will surely never be invited to any press gathering by the royal family ever again.

They need to make sure that nothing is being leaked to the Harkles anymore. I also hope that they will make sure that the bullying complaints are looked into properly and that Smeg has no access to any information over that.

With any luck the tide is starting to turn and the Harkles will find themselves completely cut off as their informants are unearthed.
BP Comms strategic role play.

A: ‘OK Yah, youze Mrs Rooney with the yahdeyahdeyah, but you give the yohdeyohdeyo to Vardy here’
B: ’So one is Vardy?’
A: ‘Yah, Vardy’
C: ’Who is one again?‘
A: ’Mrs Rooney, y’know, Coleen the Commoner’
C: ’Oh, What’s my motivation?’
A: ’Listen Tarquin dearheart, this is serious work. Queen, Country & all that jazz’
C: ’Don’t speak jazz to me like that, we’re not in the Guards any more’

• Haha

peradetlic

VIP Member
Ooh. It's bingo card time again. Who do you think will accept? Anyone?
.. The grand event is in its early stages, the source continued, but the couple are keen for a garden party where guests can mill about and mingle. ...

This is answer for Pearce RF support. BTW, Piers is also an idiot. RF will not comment, so he can say that Queen called him to congratulate. 🤮

JudithKuntz

How high up the list did the "finding freedom" book get?
And the Lady C book?

I think we measure it by how many people want to come and live here.
If lots of people do, then it shows how tolerant the UK is.
They wouldnt want to come if it was that bad.
True!

Don’t know, but not that high for either, I think.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
When he was offered the patronage of Invictus (which, as others have said, was not his idea) I am pretty sure it was never on the basis that he could monetise the endeavor. If he was donating his entire fee, fine, but he’s literally using his association with wounded veterans (an association he only has because of his title) to pay his bills.
Yeah with the well its more being part of the RF than it is to do with having a title, but has actually served, his first tour the press exposed it so for security reasons was pulled out, but later went back ended up for a period of time flying Apache helicopters as well, though may be purely the latter I I really am not exactly certain

DarnIt

VIP Member
Speaking of titles...I learned recently that the Queen Mum was only called that because she retained her title of Queen after her husband died...and not because she was the Queen’s mum, which is what I always thought 😊

So, Kate - if she survives William when George is king - will be the Queen Mum, not the King Mum!

I expect you all knew that, but just in case, I thought it was interesting.
So not Queen of Mum, but been Queen and is also Mum of new Monarch.
Like Queen (RtP), Mum de Monarch.
:sneaky:

DarnIt

VIP Member
No change there Cinnamon Girl she has got slut written all over her, that's why she has got a lopsided walk, always on the nest, shaghappy slapper.
Wonder if MM subscribe to the story that Marilyn Monroe (MM, say whaaaat?) had one heel tip of her stiletto slightly shaved so that she her hips would swing more & her caboose roll rounder?

• Haha

WestSideIsDaBest

I still don’t know if I buy the whole moonbump/surrogate deal but I must admit the boob area in that pic light in colour while the bump is darker. And now I’m going off to bleach my eyeballs and brain after having to zoom in on Smerkin’s chest....
It might just be maternity trousers. Some go over the bump and some go under. As I got bigger the over the bump jeans were more comfy and the band was navy blue.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
If or when Charles becomes Monarch would mean Archie I'd have thought becomes a grandson of the Monarch and therefore could be eligible for a title once he marries (not sure about a style prior to that though), but I dont really know if any of thats accurate

Reactions: 6

rangrang88

Piers interview.

this is such a breath of fresh air with actual facts

Last edited:

JAR21

VIP Member
If you’ve got a private account she’ll have blocked you. She went through a spate of blocking this type of account.
It’s not private. The only reason I can think of is that I used #MerchingMarkles and perhaps she thought it referred to her? But if she’d looked at any content she would have seen it referred to the Harkles.

Last edited: