Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I do feel that more people would pay attention to this if it was a less polarising figure than Piers. We are in a bit of a bubble here on tattle... I’m convinced that the masses, while probably a bit fed up of the harkles, are in the ‘good for them leaving a situation that didn’t make them happy’ camp. And I don’t think Piers Morgan is the one to sway them.

Also, isn’t he doing the same ambiguous ‘naming no names’ schtick that he was infuriated by the harkles doing!? I think he would have maintained more credibility by saying ‘I hope the royals will feel supported by my speaking out’ rather than ‘they have been in touch but I can’t name names’.
100percent agree and the choice of interviewer only made it worse. And now the Rev Jesse Jackson and that female CofE clergywoman both said the report is wrong and Britain IS racist (honestly, how can we measure it?)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

OiOiNoseyParker

I guess I would be more inclined to believe it's just a simple pregnancy support band if the bump wasn't magically changing sizes and locations all the time 🤔
I'm not a fan of the moonbump theory but she could still wear a support band with a moonbump, infact, it probably makes sense to as I would imagine it makes the moonbump more secure?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I just hope those 2 dickheads haven't got one over on us!! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Are their plans really happening or just another pack of porky pies.

Roll on the when the dirty secrets reveal themselves and this c of e minister saying we are racist have they no loyalty or pride and Jesse Jackson also saying the same, how bad they make us look it's not as if Us a were not a racist Country, bloody cheek.

When that bitch played the racist card. It's really opened a can of worms.

A bloody curse on that devious bitch.
Ask Jesse to address this statistic from our "smuggest men in the room" Goldman Sachs: https://ninetytozero.org/

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Haha convinced since (rather as far as I know) I'm a descendant of Clan Bruce from rather my gran on my fathers side, really hope its legit rather since I have no idea but then I mean not saying descendant of Robert himself I mean were least a few septs of the Clan but yeah.... lol

What I majorly take offence to is being called racist, when there was a very recent national survey done that refutes what some suppose the country is institutionally racist, isnt't meant to mean though no ones racist but then are ones who are like that in every modern/developed country really, its like backstabbing the Monarch for the work she's done, was watching the Royals at Work (what made me a royalist) when she had a state visit of the President of Ghana, President John Kufour I think his name was spelt, yeah did amazing things for Ghana and he really is black and I mean actually black haha, though he has a GCB or rather because of.... Order of Bath essentially is a Knight of the Empire but can't use officially the title Sir but I'd be more than happy is just decency someone higher far higher than me lol, great man him!

• Wow

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
With the racism this being sort of merely proof of the fact non well the Monarch isnt in particular racist the representatives of other faiths in the country

Made me laugh when a person was in a wheel chair when saying about they'd have to give it a big push haha
Wonderful video

freda19

VIP Member
Meghan can act??? She’s shit!

I tried to post a gif on here but it just showed the link. Does anyone know where I went wrong?

🙄
Use Imgur.
Put the gif or photo in there and they give you a short link to post on here, which comes out as a full image when you hit "post Reply".

Twocats

Is there sight of the original copy of the birth certificate for Archie? Before all the hoohah about the updating of the parents’s names & titles?
As long as the surrogate (alleged) mother correctly registered the birth as her own child & then the copy of the correct birth certificate is presented for the parental order process, no-one is lying.

I assume that any registration documentation around surrogate parental orders is as tightly managed as it is for adoption.
Only a few people would have access to those Govt/GRO records & any breech of confidentiality would break GDPR with hefty/legal sanctions for that perp.

To test the confidentiality of the registration process, my mum applied for a copy of the birth certificate of a child adopted into our extended family. She received by return of post her cheque & a terse formal letter stating that this information would not be available by standard query processes.
This is Archie's original Birth Certificate

• Angry
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
The default should be
Her Royal Majesty Queen Consort Catherine VI
Its not clear if they may go the Spanish Royal way.

Twocats

First time poster here. Have read thousands of comments, though obviously have not read all the threads, that would take me months haha, but I've got the general gist of things. So glad I found this place so many people on here (jack Monroe for a start) that I have get a twitch whenever I seem them in the media, thinking, why are you famous, you annoying, lying troglodyte...grrr and after the M&H interview (love the references to orca and some of the other monikers for the chat show queen, you guys are hilarious) although I didn't watch it reading about it all left me enraged..how fecking dare she try to say that this is a racist country, I didn;t even know she was bi-racial till someone pointed it out, and the press was full of nothing but praise and well wishes for her before she married, it is entirely her own actions that have led to people questioning her.

However, I just want to give my opinion on the bump, Archie etc, I do believe she was pregnant, she's way too much of a narc to have let anyone else carry her precious mealticket child. I do think she would use moombumps though, was probably practising with cushions before she was pregnant, carrying that child was important to her, she knew it gave her a solid footing, so being visibly pregnant at all stages of the pregnancy were very important to her, hence the constant clutching.. look, look at me, and me baby bump! I think perhaps they may have used IVF though, just to ensure a timely pregnancy, but yet again I imagine it would def be biologically hers and harry's. I think a lot of the secrecy round his birth was because they were already on the WE WANT OUR PRIVACY mantra, and because meg knew that the british public were very interested, that she had total and complete control over the information, I think that may be the case with the lack of decent photos as well...meg likes to keep the important stuff to herself, she doesnt want anyone putting forward an Archie lookalike that may steal her thunder.

The pictures taken at the polo match, I genuinely think were because she was immensely jealous, of course she could have left Archie at home, there would have been someone to look after him, but she needed to get down there and lay her claim to her man, with his son in tow as that is her main currency.
I agree, the prestige of carrying the Royal Baby would have been of great importance to her.

liar liar

VIP Member
So,
Maybe the message Piers is sending out has probably reached a much wider audience.

He will feature in the supermarket checkout magazines and the newspapers.
His message will reach the Loose women audience and the more serious audience.

And even though he's a smug and annoying shouty man, even people who dislike him agree with the points he's making.
When is he going to reveal the more personal stuff though - his meetings and conversations with her? Is he scared of being sued?