Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting new Blind Gossip (sorry can't link) explaining why the RF are being so compliant to the Sussexes. BG have been bang on for ages re those two.
Anyway the RF obviously all love Harry and are worried about him, though extremely angry. They are banking on the marriage failing within a few years and want to leave all avenues open for him to return. If they cut him off they think he will be forced to stay unhappily within that marriage as he thinks he has no choice. Also they will not criticise MM as they do not want her to become a martyr and thus in Harry's mind make it more an 'us against them' thing. They are playing the long game with the view to Harry returning.

Reactions: 22
Interesting new Blind Gossip (sorry can't link) explaining why the RF are being so compliant to the Sussexes. BG have been bang on for ages re those two.
Anyway the RF obviously all love Harry and are worried about him, though extremely angry. They are banking on the marriage failing within a few years and want to leave all avenues open for him to return. If they cut him off they think he will be forced to stay unhappily within that marriage as he thinks he has no choice. Also they will not criticise MM as they do not want her to become a martyr and thus in Harry's mind make it more an 'us against them' thing. They are playing the long game with the view to Harry returning.
But he isn’t the one who’s deciding if he’s married, she is. Best thing is to tell Harry they love him and he’s always welcome, but nope, you get no money and lose your titles. Those rings will be back by courier delivery before the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s so dangerous, and even patronising, this instant way of referring to any criticism of someone mixed race as being racist. It seems to be only the very very far left and the very very far right who are so preoccupied with race. Just judge people on their actions and stop minimising everything and seeing it in black and white!
It's very damaging. The same left people that refused to pursue Pakistani men that are targeting vulnerable white children with learning disabilities and injection with heroin and prostituting when they were 13 and 14. Many have died by now. But the left leaning police turned a blind eye due the the colour of the men's skin. Something has to change!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is all prejudice bullshit.

I would imagine that the reason they’re leaving I because of said prejudiced bullshit. Also, is this not what people constantly go on about? But now they’re taking steps to become financially independent of the crown it’s monetising her membership of the royal family?

Are they supposed to stick around here and deal with all of the racism and disgusting abuse just to make their haters happy?

She’s been visiting women’s shelters etc since before her and Harry got together so there is literally no difference other than the fact she is not perfect white Kate.
Where are all the examples of racism you talk about??
The press loved her when she got with Harry, the press loved her when they got married.

thousands of people lined streets and watched ontv because they initially liked her and was happy. Hardly the proof of a racist nation is it.

Reactions: 22
For example, Megan is very woke about helping sex workers, demonstrated by her writing messages of support on bananas.

Harry is very woke about climate change, demonstrated by him using multiple private jets to cover 000s of miles in a few short weeks burning up gazillions of gallons of fuel and pumping it into the environment.

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So daddy dearest is prepared to testify against her. Why? Does he not love her? I’ve no doubt he has done plenty for her in her life, & she has ghosted him but I can’t imagine talking tit to the media about my child. If nothing else he raised her what does it say about his parenting skills.
Theres obviously something we don't know

Reactions: 12
I hate piers. He’s a head bellend waffle mouth. He’s right on this one though 😂
There does seem to be a lot of hatred aimed at Meghan, no doubt she is a pushy madam, she has had to be to get on in Hollywood but I think she has also been demonised very unfairly and racism has played a part in it. Princess Diana felt awkward in the royal household and found the old fashioned staff intimidating and she was from a very aristocratic background that mixed with royalty and had their own servants, so if she was treated with contempt they must have been far worse towards a mixed race American girl. There is a lot of hatred for Meghan and a huge naivety about Royalty on this forum as well.

I do think she suffered classism, as well as sexism and racism. I can’t imagine some of the courtiers were too impressed with an American. Kate also suffered from classism and sexism. Williams friends used to mock her because her mum was an air hostess. The difference with Kate is she is a quieter woman than Megan so fits into the narrative of the dutiful wife. Megan is just a more outspoken person.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I just saw the Torontopaper tweet posted earlier today, and they are implying the pictures of Meghan at the centre are old pictures? Is that possible?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh, interesting
I'm probably wrong, but I think she wears the same knit underneath the green jacket in the recent pictures. She could also have done that to make us think it was the same day even though it infact wasn't.

Reactions: 3
You should listen to the bbc women’s hour phone in regarding this for an alternative view to the tabloids.

Reactions: 2
I just saw the Torontopaper tweet posted earlier today, and they are implying the pictures of Meghan at the centre are old pictures? Is that possible?
I noticed she is wearing different boots? Just annoyed I can’t see her left hand in any pics to see if she’s wearing her rings 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You should listen to the bbc women’s hour phone in regarding this for an alternative view to the tabloids.
You’re making a massive assumption that everyone who dislikes this pair and/or their behaviour are either right wing or read the tabloids.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.