Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan, not duke and duchess blah blah
Hmmm. Bit vague but Sounds like there's a 'transition period' where they can live off the family for a while longer then they need to show they can be financially independent. They have to have a plan in place as they can't monetise the royal names and they have to be careful who they go into business with. I think they'll lose the hrh. It is weird that they're named Harry and Meghan as all announcements usually have their titles in.

Reactions: 8
She'll divorce him, citing his 'mental health issues'.
I have a bad feeling about his long term survival.
She will 100% ditch him and I fear for him after that. I just see this ending so badly. If he’s that mentally unhealthy he will have to be on suicide watch. There, I’ve said it 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He never wanted to ditch the royal family before he met her , now all of a sudden it’s marriage baby and let’s upsticks and do what I want to do ? ? ? The queen probably can’t be arsed with it all , he’s giving up everything for her or is it her or his child ? Maybe if they did divorce maybe he wouldn’t see his child etc ,

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He never wanted to ditch the royal family before he met her , now all of a sudden it’s marriage baby and let’s upsticks and do what I want to do ? ? ? The queen probably can’t be arsed with it all , he’s giving up everything for her or is it her or his child ? Maybe if they did divorce maybe he wouldn’t see his child etc ,
The Queen has legal custody of the child, I believe

Hmm I wonder how that would work as the Queen has custody of Archie..

Reactions: 5
Read the statement again. The queen says:
“Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives,”
but that is not what Harry and Meghan said. They still want the house and the security costs paid. That’s public funding. So yeah, hard Megxit it is. She’ll be doing a panorama interview by the end of the quarter.

Royal isn't protected is it? I could call myself essexroyal ?
If it isn’t protected then why bother to trademark in the first place? Here in the Netherlands you can’t just call yourself ‘royal tattle forum’, it has to be granted by the king.

• Haha
Read the statement again. The queen says:

but that is not what Harry and Meghan said. They still want the house and the security costs paid. That’s public funding. So yeah, hard Megxit it is. She’ll be doing a panorama interview by the end of the quarter.
Oprah, Ellen or any yank - she won't be coming back here, that's for sure.

Reactions: 7
If she has no intention on coming back, I want my tax money back from the wedding and the house we all paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well that was a bit woolly wasn’t it. Essentially we’re no further forward - the RF are trying to please everyone.

Margaret had to choose between being poor and marrying for love or staying HRH Princess - we all know how that ended.

The Queen knows the money thing must be iron clad. The British taxpayer is not going to fund them - it will greatly assist the Republican movement. Similarly they can’t let them fund themselves either - i suspect this is the real reason for transition.
I’m other news, Meghan won’t be in the UK in any formal circumstances again. She’ll be egged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If it isn’t protected then why bother to trademark in the first place? Here in the Netherlands you can’t just call yourself ‘royal tattle forum’, it has to be granted by the king.
Trademark means no one else can use it though.

You could create a royal tattle forum instagram account and domain name then trademark it if you wanted to😂

Reactions: 1
The Queen must be shitting it every time she hears the name......

Oprah.

The only title they'll lose is HRH as the Sussex title was a wedding gift from The Queen so that can't be taken away from them.
Not like a toaster, I’d ask for the toaster back tbh.

• Haha
personally I think the Queen has just tried to sound as family-oriented and with a less professional tone so the Royals look softer.

Trademark means no one else can use it though.

You could create a royal tattle forum instagram account and domain name then trademark it if you wanted to😂
Yeah but it would probably be impossible to uphold it to anyone. Because no one granted me the use of royal. But trademark law is a b#tch, even for someone who finished law school. It would be amazing if they spend ten thousands on useless trademarks.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.