Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope one of the immediate demands from the Queen is to shut down the pile of bull that is the Sussex Royal website. Perhaps IG too? If they’re not senior royals they don’t need their own account, and when they do ‘support’ the Queen they can be featured the same as everyone else on the Royal Family IG.

Maybe also specify that if Meghan wants to act she has to use her maiden name, like Lord Frederick Windsor’s wife Sophie does....

just a few ideas from me;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the bit on their site about 'royal correspondents' not being reliable said a lot also. They know they won't turn the main channels royal correspondents so they are sowing the seeds of doubt in the public's minds that they are untrustworthy.
Or as this article can be summed up "I don't have any control over what the media write about me as part of the Royal Rota so I'm going to bail so I can control my press and therefore my image".

She is obsessed with privacy. Suspect the whole Archie announcement secrecy was driven by her. I don't think for one minute it's easy being in public eye but then again shes an actress and one who I presume wanted to be A lister. They have tabloids in the US. Unflattering articles get written every day. I fear she has too much of a thin skin to cope with being in the limelight.

Sadly however I can whatever happens she will be made out to be a martyr in all this 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think Her Majesty will give Harry and vile woman the same deal she gave her sister Margaret and Peter Townsend. Mary Peter, but she cannot get all the royal priviledges she has.

B6FF7006-6E4B-4D28-87B7-C09D4A5BF58D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we're going to be surprised at the outcome of the meeting. I feel like they're all actually rallying around Harry trying to help his mental health and will pander to his needs.

I think they will try to blame the press and probably issue some statement asking that they be left alone in Canada.

There are a lot of articles saying 'he said, she said'. As with the one about bullying, that has been denied. I think the Daily Fail at least is going over the top on the number or articles.

People say the Queen is upset but when she's looking at the press, she looks to me like she's angry with them. I think Harry is her little pet.

Reactions: 10
Or as this article can be summed up "I don't have any control over what the media write about me as part of the Royal Rota so I'm going to bail so I can control my press and therefore my image".

She is obsessed with privacy. Suspect the whole Archie announcement secrecy was driven by her. I don't think for one minute it's easy being in public eye but then again shes an actress and one who I presume wanted to be A lister. They have tabloids in the US. Unflattering articles get written every day. I fear she has too much of a thin skin to cope with being in the limelight.

Sadly however I can whatever happens she will be made out to be a martyr in all this 🙄
I don’t believe for one second she is all about privacy. She’s all about selling private information for money.

Why tell the public his name for free if you can have them text to a number for £2. Nobody would pay a dime for the info on Thomas Markle’s grandson. They do however when the queen of England is involved. I’m 100% convinced she was going to sell the info to the highest bidder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, these were exactly my thoughts too. She’s over there and he’s doubting whether he wants to go ahead with her position.

Do we think we will get an announcement on the way forward today or do we think it will come tomorrow?
Why do you think the baby is in Canada??

Is mr. Serena talking about Markle? :eek:
Bit of a random thing to write in the middle of all of this coincidence I think not.
I thought they were besties.
First the beckhams now serenas husband she will have no one.

Reactions: 5
Bit of a random thing to write in the middle of all of this coincidence I think not.
I thought they were besties.
First the beckhams now serenas husband she will have no one.
Or maybe he’s criticising the royal family?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.