Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, after my previous post I did some light research to remind myself of the H&M timeline (and to back up my theory they moved too fast...)

Thanks to the abundant coverage of Megs in the DM/Hello!:

18 months from the first blind date to a ring with Diana's diamonds and zero time actually living in the same place. Just holidays and long weekends...

ETA; Meghan in Victoria Beckham
Crazy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can't see Meghan ever setting foot in the UK again. Can you imagine the reception? I certainly don't want to see her anywhere near the Queen!

Reactions: 13
So, after my previous post I did some light research to remind myself of the H&M timeline (and to back up my theory they moved too fast...)

Thanks to the abundant coverage of Megs in the DM/Hello!:
  • They met in July of 2016 approx. A Blind date set up by a mutual friend as per the engagement interview.
I wonder if she has ghosted the friend who set up the blind date as she has ghosted all her other friends who were looking for a famous or wealthy english man for her.

Reactions: 14
This bugs the tit out of me. So if someone is black or mixed race, you can't say "no" to them or else it's racist
I’m with you on this one. All we ever bleeping hear is “you’re racist”. You can’t even look at someone the wrong way without being accused of being racist. People are sick to the back teeth of it! And as for Meghan, it wouldn’t matter what colour she was, she’d still be a witch!

Reactions: 24
On This Morning now, here we go again waffling about racism. People are missing the point, she gets tit articles written about her because she’s a bellend and has behaved awfully. Not because she’s a different colour skin ffs

If Kate had been an hole she would’ve got the same tit

ETA: I’m not denying that some people have been racist towards her, or anti-American etc but on the whole her behaviour has contributed to the negativity and nobody is making that point

Reactions: 19
On This Morning now, here we go again waffling about racism. People are missing the point, she gets tit articles written about her because she’s a bellend and has behaved awfully. Not because she’s a different colour skin ffs

If Kate had been an hole she would’ve got the same tit

ETA: I’m not denying that some people have been racist towards her, or anti-American etc but on the whole her behaviour has contributed to the negativity and nobody is making that point
100%!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I think it’s all bullshit, I’d be inclined to say do your worst because they won’t they’re not on a suicide mission and surely they would have made her sign a non disclosure agreement so she would be stunted about what she could say,
Even Diana was very careful about what she revealed she knew it had the possibility of backfiring badly back onto her.
Especially if the queen decided to pull a pr stunt of her own and go into hospital for a short stay that would totally steal their thunder and all the press would soon be fixated on the poor hard working loyal queen and how she didn’t deserve this pair of free loaders.
I’m sure William could also do his own and has
Plenty of crap to throw as MM is well known for being difficult and it’s been reported that she made Kate cry etc .
They won’t say tit they would want the build up and publicity, they’d slag off the press and say some relationships had been difficult without too much detail, they are not idiots .
It reminds me of Jeffrey star saying he was gonna spill the tea about James Charles, he didn’t say tit it would have backfired and it’s the same with these two, people are over them they need to keep a low profile if they go after the monarchy the press will take them down the queen has way more power than those two .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has ghosted the friend who set up the blind date as she has ghosted all her other friends who were looking for a famous or wealthy english man for her.
I thought the friend who set them up was through Jessica Mulroney (Meghan’s stylist, who is married to Ben Mulroney, son of Canada’s past prime minister...). Please correct me if I have this wrong. If so, it was reported they spent time together this Christmas in Canada and Jessica helped them with their escape plan.

Reactions: 2
Adam Boulton on Sky throwing some shade after the piece to camera at Sandringham.
"Giving a tell all interview doesn't seem the right way to go at keeping out of the limelight" (paraphrased but you get the jist)

Reactions: 24
I thought the friend who set them up was through Jessica Mulroney (Meghan’s stylist, who is married to Ben Mulroney, son of Canada’s past prime minister...). Please correct me if I have this wrong. If so, it was reported they spent time together this Christmas in Canada and Jessica helped them with their escape plan.
Apparently it was misha nonoo or someone

Reactions: 3
I thought the mutual friend who set them up was Misha Nonoo

Reactions: 4
I thought it was l7zxy Cindy is her name? She's already been on tv stating megatron sidelined her after she set her up with him! I may be wrong also

Lizzy cundy
Ahh Lizzy Cundy that one would go to an opening of an envelope!!!!
She likes to get in the papers for many boring reasons lol. I believe she did meet Meghan but not sure what Lizzy had done for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh Lizzy Cundy that one would go to an opening of an envelope!!!!
She likes to get in the papers for many boring reasons lol. I believe she did meet Meghan but not sure what Lizzy had done for her.
Haha that's her 🤣 she was trying to set her up with Ashley Cole wasn't she? Ooh imagine if that had turned out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pro Meghan woman on GMB just said that Piers should 'walk a mile in Meghan's shoes....'
My granny always said you should should walk a mile in the shoes of someone you didn't like....then at least you'd be a mile away from them, and you'd have their shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Trump already chose his side when he publicly commented that the queen didn’t deserve it ,
MM is a d list actress on a tv show does she really think she is a match for the Queen hahahaha.
I’m gonna get whiplash watching how quickly the press will turn On her if the palace makes some calls lmao

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.