Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a day away and come back to 20 odd pages - it’s getting like Hinch over here 😂

just one comment which may have been picked up on but Harry knows where he stands in the order..........since his birth he knows he follows behind. All the royals know how many need taking out till they get the top job. Utterly ridiculous video! Meghan had to be told to shut up chatting through the trooping of the colour too..........
I saw the video when she was being told off by Harry, priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair - he looked much better before, The last 2 years have definitely taken a toll on his hair line, (needs some conditioner) and the beard, why ?

Someone told me that was an example of racism !
Sorry what??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry what??
The photo of yoko Ono and MM- someone showed it to me as a example of racism - I think it’s just in reference to the breaking up of the ‘fab four’ ! Beatles and Then will Kate Harry Meghan

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well played Megz well played. 👏 She knew exactly what she was going to do the day she met him. She's desperate for the fame and she's got it. Harry is more. Into her than she is to him.

Reactions: 9
85981DC1-AC7A-492C-A949-385F249300A8.jpeg

Tired of the race card already

D6284252-51C9-42AF-8DA1-A72E1D978A3D.jpeg

Look at all these racist fools who paid for their wedding and showed love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A friend on FB shared this.

I've read some utter bleeping bullshit in my time but this seriously beats them all hands down. Never have I read such faux sentimental clap trap. I felt like vomiting..
Talk about painting her as Saint Meghan 🙄🙄🙄 and the worst is people saying this is the truth

America...which has the National Enquirer and Fox News. Fox News ffs the epitome of racist conservative hate spreading news channel. .View attachment 71629View attachment 71630View attachment 71631
I have no words for this utter shite 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
William was the hot one until he lost his hair.
Philip was the hot one 60 years ago.💘

I have no words for this utter shite 🤦‍♀️
And then the wicked queen was struck by lightening, and the handsome prince and the beautiful maiden, took their baby to a wonderful land called America, where everyone was happy all the time, and they lived happily ever after....
Bollox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What frustrates me is that if Meghan wasnt biracial or American all these people blowing sunshine up their arses would be the first to slag them off for being ignorant in their privilege.
And let's be honest it is kinda farcical that two wealthy people having a hissy fit at the fact they can't have their own way.
First world problems and all that.....

(And yes I am aware the irony of me saying that whilst giving this air time in my own life. What can I say I'm a hypocrite as much as the next person 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been following this on Twitter and my thought is that all of the Woke commentary in support of Harry & Meghan are actually anti Daily Mail as opposed to Pro Megxit.

Reactions: 13
I always got the feeling that the Queen and Harry had quite a special relationship and I always thought he was her favourite. Maybe because he got to be less serious than Will because he wasn't going to be King.

To see stories about Harry and Megan doing "tell all" interviews makes me feel for the Queen. I'm not big into the royals but when you look at this situation as a Nan and her Grandson it's just sad. I know some many families that have been torn apart by in laws and in my experience it always seems to be when a son marries a nightmare of a woman.

Reactions: 16
I've been following this on Twitter and my thought is that all of the Woke commentary in support of Harry & Meghan are actually anti Daily Mail as opposed to Pro Megxit.
Oh I agree - the people defending them the most in my orbit are anti-right wing press and to be fair anti-monarchy, along with the cry ‘racism’ people

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.