Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God the Disney 'begging' is so cringe. It sounds like he is desperate to get her something to do in her showbiz comfort zone to pacify her!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
One of the last things Diana suggested, was that she might 'spill the beans...'
They should avoid tunnels.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a day away and come back to 20 odd pages - it’s getting like Hinch over here 😂

just one comment which may have been picked up on but Harry knows where he stands in the order..........since his birth he knows he follows behind. All the royals know how many need taking out till they get the top job. Utterly ridiculous video! Meghan had to be told to shut up chatting through the trooping of the colour too..........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh God the Disney 'begging' is so cringe. It sounds like he is desperate to get her something to do in her showbiz comfort zone to pacify her!!
He's so pathetic now! Whatever happened to the sexy, alpha male harry? The hero? ALL GONE. devoured by a vile narcissist that cuts men's balls just so she can feel empowered.

Reactions: 10
He's so pathetic now! Whatever happened to the sexy, alpha male harry? The hero? ALL GONE. devoured by a vile narcissist that cuts men's balls just so she can feel empowered.
I think that was all press generated and not actually real.

Reactions: 6
Their social media following is now 10.6m, the Cambridge's is 10.8m...
Apparently she's obsessed with those numbers, and her followers will surpass the Cambridge's in February, she will act like she hadn't noticed/doesn't care but will make sure everyone is well aware.

It's so obvious she wants to be someone like Amal Clooney, Victoria Beckham, Angelina Jolie type, she's going to cash out from the RF now she has a much higher profile and all the connections and live the life of an A lister, which she couldn't do on her own in America.

Reactions: 5
Re: her dropping the bombshell then FO to Canada, it’s possible he told her to go as soon as they’d announced it, and not to worry, he’d sort the family out 🤷‍♀️

I’m in the camp where they’re both as entitled as each other. he might be the hot prince but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t think we’re all grubby, unimportant little oiks as much as the rest of his family does.

People want to believe this guy is being manipulated by mememeghan? Sure. Okay.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
he might be the hot prince
Did you just call Harry hot 😐😆

Does anyone think Meghan would have looked twice at him if it wasn’t for his name.
he wouldn’t have had half the girls he’s been connected to without that.
well maybe Caroline flack but she’s anyone’s

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Apparently she's obsessed with those numbers, and her followers will surpass the Cambridge's in February, she will act like she hadn't noticed/doesn't care but will make sure everyone is well aware.

It's so obvious she wants to be someone like Amal Clooney, Victoria Beckham, Angelina Jolie type, she's going to cash out from the RF now she has a much higher profile and all the connections and live the life of an A lister, which she couldn't do on her own in America.
Yes I heard the same gossip. I currently follow them but might I follow. I wonder how long the followers will stay though - is it just until an announcement?

well maybe Caroline flack but she’s anyone’s
😂😂😂😂🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 1
The Lion King premiere where Harry was begging Disney for a job for Meghan shows that this has been in the works for a long time, as that event (with the awful ill-fitting dress) was months ago. For one thing, huge corporations like that don’t move quickly on anything so I was suspicious when I saw a deal had been done. The next point is that you can’t be doing voiceover work in a movie when you’re a Royal, so it must have already been on her mind to quit back then.

The story about the Beckhams is embarrassing. Maybe if the Sussexes were concerned about privacy, they shouldn’t be telling other celebrities private matters. I hate to say it, but the Beckhams, as fun as they are to read about, are hardly company the Royal Family should regularly keep. I know William has worked with David as part of his duties with the Football Association but I am sure they aren’t gossiping together. Harry and Meghan come across as naive in this instance.

I really think the Queen is in a tough spot. The country seems to overwhelmingly believe that they should no longer be funded by the private purse. However, this would mean removing the HRH and all associated security that comes along with that and people haven’t forgotten about how that ended up with Diana. I think the Queen is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t.

I personally think that if their HRH is removed, that the Sussex Royal brand sounds a little ridiculous. If they’re not “Royals”, how can they brand themselves as such? Also, looking at the list of things they have trademarked, who wants the institution of the Royal Family linked with tacky baseball caps, hoodies, etc?

I’m very interested to see what happens tomorrow. I think the Sussexes are only fooling themselves if they think they can threaten the Queen. Public support is very much on her side as I read it and they would only be adding fuel to the fire of their negative press.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.