Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpower14

Funny how they spent near on 7 weeks in Canada over Christmas and not spotted once, and now shes being "papped" smiling like the cat got the cream.
Twitter is all over saying shes staged these sea plane pics....

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

rangrang88

85981DC1-AC7A-492C-A949-385F249300A8.jpeg

Tired of the race card already

D6284252-51C9-42AF-8DA1-A72E1D978A3D.jpeg

Look at all these racist fools who paid for their wedding and showed love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Cloak

VIP Member
This is all prejudice bullshit.

I would imagine that the reason they’re leaving I because of said prejudiced bullshit. Also, is this not what people constantly go on about? But now they’re taking steps to become financially independent of the crown it’s monetising her membership of the royal family?

Are they supposed to stick around here and deal with all of the racism and disgusting abuse just to make their haters happy?

She’s been visiting women’s shelters etc since before her and Harry got together so there is literally no difference other than the fact she is not perfect white Kate.
It’s so dangerous, and even patronising, this instant way of referring to any criticism of someone mixed race as being racist. It seems to be only the very very far left and the very very far right who are so preoccupied with race. Just judge people on their actions and stop minimising everything and seeing it in black and white!

She’s monetising her membership by trademarking the sussexroyal brand so she can use it on tacky merch. She is SO vulgar and embarrassing, urgh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Stargazer

How do you know all this though about her?? Why is the assumption that she is fake/horrible/manipulative etc? Really disappointing to see a presumably mainly female site blaming a female for what is by their own account a joint decision. All this ‘Harry is under the thumb’ stuff is so cringe.
Balance of evidence I guess. The status quo has been disrupted since she came along. So that alone is a piece of evidence that she’s the change in the situation. There are many, many direct sources claiming she’s difficult. She hasn’t just said “I can’t hack this, I want a quieter life” WHICH WE WOULD ALL RESPECT, shes not even hiding the fact that she wants to be some kind of Oprah 2, which realistically wouldn’t be possible without her husbands connections and (certainly initially) his finances. She’s ALREADY signed business deals. She’s run off to Canada after having thrown a bomb and left her husband to clean it up and deal with. So I guess people start to judge on balance what they see. I genuinely liked her at first and I think she’s stunningly beautiful. But if we as women really want equality, we’ve gotta be prepared to take the good and the bad. And if you behave with such little manners and disrespect then we as a sex have got to expect to be called out on it. It’s not ok to do that to someone who is 93, and who’s husband is probably dying. It’s just cold.

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Australia has a morning tv host who is only slightly less annoying than Piers called Karl Stefanovic.

Today he made a joke that his grandmother hasnt had a picture of him on display at her place for years and no-one has asked him if he’s okay :ROFLMAO: So he’s decided to move to Canada too!

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
the pap shots have started
Worth noting that the photos are taken by Backgrid. They are a paparazzi company who are known for doing staged shoots. Likely, they were called... They don't hang out in fucking Victoria, BC, Canada. Meghan has them on speed dial.

Also, it's funny that she apparently hated the UK weather yet right now it is colder in Victoria.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Ellie2008

I would imagine that the reason they’re leaving I because of said prejudiced bullshit. Also, is this not what people constantly go on about? But now they’re taking steps to become financially independent of the crown it’s monetising her membership of the royal family?

Are they supposed to stick around here and deal with all of the racism and disgusting abuse just to make their haters happy?

She’s been visiting women’s shelters etc since before her and Harry got together so there is literally no difference other than the fact she is not perfect white Kate.
Sorry but no. Google the earlier press articles on “perfect white Kate.” Was the negative prsss directed at her racism? Is there some racism directed at MM? I’m sure there is. Does racism account for it all or even most of it, no it doesn’t.

If Harry & M were completely walking away no titles, no security costs, no money from Charles I think there would still be negativr press but there wouldn’t be a sense that they wanted the best of both worlds.

I can tell you one thing if I used a work event to promote my husband as Harry did MM to that Disney guy I’d have consequences to deal with. Are Harry & Meagan to be hold accountable for nothing for fear of it being labeled racism?

Reactions: 33

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I don't necessarily think now that she will keep her popularity in america. The royal fans are only interested in the working ones. From the articles I've read americans seem genuinely shocked at what she's done. A lot of the people that have been said to be helping her have made clear they aren't. She'll also find her new found celebrity friends will start taking a step back because a lot of them have/ want OBEs, MBEs and knighthoods. They only want to associate with proper royals for their own gain.
Hi there, I'm currently in the US and trust me, everyone here is just as stunned and disgusted at the crap this dramatic tart pulled. I grew up in a country formerly under British rule so know the monarchy and Royal Family well myself. However, even if Americans aren't as well versed about the monarchy and rules, the way they went about this is stunning and beyond disrespectful. It's all over the news here too.

And most people globally have only respect for the Queen not some conniving, fraudulent fame whore. She is an unknown and is going to see this stunt she has pulled will have the opposite effect she was hoping for. The trademarking of Sussex Royal says it all and lays bare what this chick is about and truly had planned from the start. I pray to God the Queen strips the Duchess of Sussex title from her then the trademark will all be for naught. I think she ought to pay back all that she gained monetarily from her time as a Royal and pay the taxpayers back for all the money she cheated them of. That's really what she has done. And no, she cannot have her cake and eat it too. Either you're all the way in as a Royal or you're OUT. Not a Royal, no titles, no benefits, no security and not a dime from the British taxpayer ever again.

I feel the only reason Harry is sticking around and trying to accommodate the witch's dramatics is because they have a child together and she must be playing up the drama to get her way and leave the UK. She is a supposed "actress" after all and I use that term sarcastically. I truly believe if they never had a kid, he'd be trying to get out of this doomed marriage right away. She's manipulative, narcissistic and is only interested in money and fame. Thing is before she met Harry, most of us in the US and the rest of the world never even bloody heard of her either.

I could sense from the wedding onward that she was in fact, disingenuous and pretentious. She thought she would become the most famous and loved royal in the world marrying Harry but all she has shown is that she is weak, pathetic and self-serving.

Yes, I do feel Harry needs to take some responsibility too but I have a feeling he is just playing along to pacify her so he can see his son. Her leaving Archie in Canada whilst she snuck back to London for that short stint shows that she has planned this out and is using Archie to manipulate Harry. She is more hated now than ever before and she will soon see that. America and Canada will not welcome her. Trust me, we don't want her here either. We've already been dealing with one delusional narcissist for the bloody last 3 years. We don't need another.

She may know some famous people but she is a Z-list actress that no one knew of. And with how she has conducted herself in the last week, she is going to see more Americans and celebrities distancing themselves from her. They already are in fact.

I also know the Queen is an experienced negotiator and brilliantly smart. I think she is about to lay something forward that will rip away any hopes Meghan had of monetizing and disrespecting the Royal Family. The Queen, I feel, is doing what she can to not lose and abandon her grandson but I think she is untouchable and will somehow, some way rip away what Meghan thinks she has gotten away with. Looks like her sister was right about this witch after all.

Meghan cannot outsmart the Queen and I bet what she puts forward will show bloody Meghan who really Is Queen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I saw this photo today on Insta, it made me feel quite sad for K&W as they had such a lovely relationship with Harry, such a shame to see it in tatters now

AE3369F7-C51E-4E13-BE14-B83FD57CEB31.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 32

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Thing is camilla and kate earned their reputations by working for the royals without complaining. They turned public opinion round by earning it. The public ended up giving them more respect for it. They've all had negative experiences with the press but haven't used it as a get out card because they don't want to be part of what they married. They know they work for the people, meghan doesn't want to work for the people that fund her ridiculous lifestyle but would rather hide away and have the glory of being a royal. Meghan has done nothing but prove people right about her. I've seen the most ridiculous comparisons of meghan and diana and they aren't the same, diana loved people and worked her arse off, meghan only loves herself. Everything she does is sticking her fingers up at the people who are funding her extended holidays and designer outfits. She could have not taken a title, but she wants the best of both worlds and the privilege of the institution she claims to hate so much

Reactions: 31

Granny

Al this women supporting women shite, she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, unless of course there was a camera on her

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
TBH I don't have an issue with them living where they want or working as actors or soldiers or whatever.
What I do have an issue with is them merching the hell out of being royal and the SussexRoyal trademark, and having a money making foundation for charity that they can hide behind.
Also, what the hell with Meghan popping back for a few days after the 6 week break, leaving the kid behind, then scuttling back to Canada....is that adult behaviour? Really?

• Haha
  • Heart

Topanga

Chatty Member
The pro Meghan woman on GMB just said that Piers should 'walk a mile in Meghan's shoes....'
My granny always said you should should walk a mile in the shoes of someone you didn't like....then at least you'd be a mile away from them, and you'd have their shoes.
Meghan can’t even walk in her own shoes since they’re always two sizes bigger than her actual feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

coconochanel

VIP Member
I find the sussexes to be a strange way of referring to them in an official statement. They aren’t sussexes, they’re Windsors or Mountbatten-Windsors. Very tabloid style writing.
Could have just written ginge and cringe we'd still know who she was on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tui

VIP Member

Sorry, but why are you even here on this board?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29